Operation GTFO

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2017 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiots. Best manger list made my laugh. Do you know what is going on here? Half of your Rx are fake. Company is on the verge.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of what Rx are fake ??
    What are you talking about ?
    And the company is on the verge of what ?
    Things seem to be getting straightened out an we have national meeting end of Sept in SD

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are referring to the person i think you are he just resigned. his people have been here for so long.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NY manager just left, was here a long time, why he leaving ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

80%+ of Nuedexta Rx's are off-label. And the DOJ has TONS of evidence the prove Avanir reps and sales leadership pushing this. When the hammer drops, it will be brutal. Look for our Otsuka overlords to dissolve the company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

80%+ of Nuedexta Rx's are off-label. And the DOJ has TONS of evidence the prove Avanir reps and sales leadership pushing this. When the hammer drops, it will be brutal. Look for our Otsuka overlords to dissolve the company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's more like 99% of the scripts are off label
    I don't believe the reps are pushing off label
    The practitioners love the pharmacology of the product

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think the problem is now, but with what happened several years ago.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. HCPs are always asking me about how "trials" are going. They also actively talk about other places they find product more useful than PBA. I'm not an MD or psych, i cant say where to use this other than what im taught about pba.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gave me a big laugh too! Take a look at the rankings of people who left ***spoiler alert*** only one person was in the top 10%. Several of them hadn't performed well ever or in a very long time. Oh and many of them have big concerns about Neurocrine and wish they had stayed at Avanir.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best Managers list??? LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if you guys were as creative in the field as you are at creating these subject headlines- we would all be in a better place.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Operation Gtfo???? very creative???? Very lame.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey buddy, if you think this company will be around in a year keep making the cool aid and drinking it. ONZETRA is a dog and nuedexta is Not going to get any new indications if the next few years. They have talked about agitation in dementia for 5 plus years.

Not a smart move hiring a separate sales force for psychiatry, absolutely STUPID.

doors will close within a year, once the payout for off label gets paid and resolved Otsuka will absoars some avanir reps

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eh, pretty creative.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really believe we can grow Onzetra if we stay the course-WE MIGHT BE A LITTLE HEAVY IN THE MARKETING DEPT.-but this is a great therapy.

It's totally possible to win in this market. Keep improving coverage, and we will be good. I can imagine if we can open medicaid channels this therapy will take off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medicaid will NEVER pay for Onzetra, heck United Health care the largest plan
    in the country doesn't even cover it. And most other plans are PA's , our
    coverage is pathetic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you doing to overcome those obstacles poster-37?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Onzetra marketing shakeup
    Patty Pounds got booted !!!!
    Who's next???