Ophthalmology Next

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry former Bausch rep who realizes they made a mistake jumping ship to Shire.
    Don’t worry angry rep...there will be another company to come along and trade you two shiny nickels for a dollar. You’ll keep moving from company to company following leaders who will dupe you again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way will Shire get rid of the OBU. The email said they are dedicated to us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope you are being sarcastic. The “email said” huh? Wow. Naive

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

soooo, you didn't read your email from m.c. stating it was a 28% increase? that's the average. some will be higher, some lower.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Read your fucking email from Mike.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first poster said 30% which is not true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thought it was obvious. the sarcasm.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is comical. Anyone that doesn’t think the OBU is toast is probably the perfect candidate to “sell” Xiidra. Not very smart or business savvy. Why would you stay around and not be looking for another gig? The launch high is over and the OBU is toast. Get out now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sorry 28%... Semantics asshole

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The perfect company to purchase Xiidra will be JnJ. They have IOL surgical business, contact lens and lipiflow. A dry eye product to go with all of these is a match made in heaven. They would need a sales force or at least some of the existing Xiidra sales force. Cant just throw this in a contact reps bag etc. That's are best chance to stay employed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tic toc

13. Announcing

Announcing Guest

Weren’t you recently promoted?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you peeps were saving cash you wouldn't be worrying about this stuff!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xiidra is a winner. I was almost ready to give up after 12 weeks but it finally kicked in and has been a major boost in my quality of life. It's a little pricey but to me, it's worth it. I wish it were only once a day, though but whoever gets it gets an amazing product.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Jennifer!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did an online contest in my territory for patients taking Xiidra. The first three people to come on here and leave a positive product report will get 6 months free samples. I am thinking outside the box as I was instructed to do

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Illegal! You will be fired.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand the profound lack of your understanding of sarcasm. Please, don't post any more because you're not bright enough to hang out with the rest of us.