Ophthalmology to be SOLD???

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need a hero from the home office to give us the inside scoop about the future of the OBU...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone really knows what is going to happen. It seemed like JS & MC were truly surprised when they delivered the POA cancelled message. Maybe no other company really wants this product either.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda can’t sell it until they own it. They will.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are people who take rumors and embellish them in a way that can be devastating. And this pollution has to be eradicated by people in our business as best we can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know that being sold off is not happening? No sales force reduction in the coming months? What makes you so confident?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truer words have never been spoken from a RD, ZD or VP! Reps don’t talk like that plus reps don’t have “golden parachutes” or retention bonuses in order to feel like that. Keep drinking the kool aid my friend, but you will never have the trust and respect of the sales reps until you treat reps with respect instead of disposable objects. Everyone is interviewing, everyone is looking, however no one is really working because of what LEADERSHIP has created. An environment where no one can be trusted, zero transparency even though claiming it, unreasonable goals, and lack of honest communication. Trust and respect are earned. Leadership had it when we launched, but when the calendar flipped to 2017 you lost it when you panicked and started calling reps in a room at the NSM and chewing on them and then firing people when truly it was layoffs. We see through your shameful lies. And every time you send out the P club ranking that shows all of NY, including the vacant territories in the top we know that they got soft goals compared to the rest of the nation and we also know that they got Medicaid coverage. Yet, you preach to us from your pulpit that managed care coverage doesn’t matter! That we have “over 90% coverage.” Do you really expect us to believe that! Do really expect us to believe how the redemption report is accurate but so is the IMS data you buy yet neither has matched up since we launched. Lie after lie and you just make the point that we the reps can not trust leadership. Well I just called you out on it because I know leadership looks at cafe pharma and know those sitting in their little cubicles at home office read as well.
    The field is tired of the lies we are tired of unreasonable goals. There are reps getting emails from leadership saying what a great job they are doing, that they are “The Elite” yet they are ranked in the 200’s. If they were so “elite” wouldn’t they be ranked higher, wouldn’t they be at the very least making goal? Leadership bragged that we were the best of the best when the OBU was created. That only people that had won mutilple awards got a chance to work for Shire. Every meeting leadership patted themselves on the back saying we got “the best of the best” why don’t you treat us like the “best of the best”. To ask the best to get 80% mkt share in order to make goal is a tall ask, to ask for 30%, 40% and even 50% growth every qtr without a major managed care win is a tall ask! Why don’t you let us know how many reps made goal for Q1 and Q2. You don’t want to do that because it’s probably in the single digits. So I have addressed the big elephant in the room that keeps getting screwed but no one will speak up. Come on Leadership step up or is there too much money for you to just take orders.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, holy crap...this YES THIS! This is how the ENTIRE Salesforce feels so own up!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Time to take ownership for your failures, snowflake.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez! Go take your medicine. It’s only a j.o.b. Back away and relax. If this one goes away there will be another. Unless you suck and nobody wants you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know it is a job but a job is required to support my family. HQ talking heads keep pushing their “business as usual” agenda and it is not. Cuts are being made in all aspects of budget but HQ is trying to keep these cuts quiet. No hiring will be done. As people quit they will simply have others take on additional responsibility.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe there are cuts and positions eliminated, for example how long have we seen those “Vacant” territories in NY. Is the leadership ever going to admit they are not going to fill those positions and have other reps take on that territory? If position is vacant then that’s one less salary and one less person going on P club trip. I agree with who ever called out leadership. Why hate on someone that told the truth. Not one statement in that long ass post had a word that was false. The only people that are posting “snowflake” “go take your meds” is just the very leadership that we are talking about.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both territories are filled in NY, clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. Love the west coast complainers focused on the NE. Did we see posts on CP when the West went to Pclub on voucher scams? Did we see posts on CP when the SE won because they had the most D bucket reps and the highest commercial in the nation? Did you see the clowns that have won Pclub from ZDs to reps? The NE has the better reps and leadership so you haters can suck a dick. We’ve been driving business from the start, ask you zone analysts who drove more with less, the NE did. And we did it without selling bad business w free vouchers. Update your resumes and go back to B &L you whinny bitches. We don’t need you

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows. NY spots may be filled. I’ll give you that. Ranking report shows vacant and that’s a fact. Another fact is that the NE ZD is the biggest wuss in “leadership”. What a fraud!

I do know of 6+ territories collapsed after vacancies in the past few weeks. HW won’t broadcast that. We’ll see what happens in Q3 & Q4...I’ll bet you $1000 that they won’t fill any field sales vacancies between now and Takeda close. Bet?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical New Yorker that thinks they are better than everyone else and can’t have a conversation without talking about a dick in a mouth. You are the pride of the NE

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? I’d rather they not fill a vacant territory then close one with someone in it. Why would you have a problem with that. We all know we have too many reps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree but HQ ties to act like everything is fine and no changes which is BS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of whining, consider life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. If you don't want to be part of the Shire team, than LEAVE!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t get that vibe at all. They can’t tell you what they don’t know. What they do know they’ve told us. Maybe you’re being paranoid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NY territories were merged and this has been known for months. Just like 12 or so other openings across the country. It comes up vacant because the official change doesn't show until Q3. We have too many reps and thats just the way it is. The product may not get sold. if its kept this division will get downsized to be a lot smaller. Anticipate 30% layoff is my guess give or take 5%. This will include RD's too.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6094718"]Who cares? I’d rather they not fill a vacant territory then close one with someone in it. Why would you have a problem with that. We all know we have too many reps.[/QUOTE]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to merge the vacant ones in the Midwest.