Opinion on Concur Drive?

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do people think of this new feature?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fantastic for a 12 year old child with a paper route. For an experienced adult, it’s one more ridiculous mandated up charge feature sold to out of touch executives who are bad hires. These overlord approaches ruin morale and give the impression of distrust from an executive management team that is already proven to be ineffective in turning things around. Manually entering mileage wasn’t on anyone’s list as a reason as to why business has been drying up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to press start and stop all day long while driving! My phone battery is going to last forever with GPS and location services on all day! Very excited about that. When I forget to press start I won't get paid for my mileage reimbursement. Yes!!! How exciting. Who needs to watch the road anyways when you could be looking at your phone making sure there is no notifications showing you need to press start again! I'm absolutely ecstatic. Finally this company is giving us more things to do on our phone while driving!!! What a great service to spend more money on!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another tracking method to step over a dollar while picking up a penny!

when will they just microchip us like the dogs they think we are?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps if you behaved and performed like professional adults, you would enjoy that level of trust and responsibility! Do you think it’s pleasant to have to chase after grown adults, who act like children? The fact that you are on this site bitching instead of working proves my point. You brought this situation on yourselves. Own it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This "tool" reminds me of most of our leadership.....not useful and adds no value.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the job of the sales representative to add value by bringing in new business. The leadership is responsible for keeping you focused and productive. Currently, there are numerous weak links in this department that will be replaced. I would suggest that if you are on this site, that your number will be up soon!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So then why are you on this site? Pot calling the kettle black.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, so this second wave of executives made up of reject Questies and black belts have it sorted then? Excellent. So instead of needlessly blaming sales and needing to implement morale busting admin tools to justify executive existence to the old man, why not try a novel approach of encouragement and development of the people whose job it is to make executives look good and give the appearance that this leadership shift know what they are doing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a feeling some reps are going to bitch about privacy concerns now . If you stop and take a dump at a coffee shop do you need to hit stop ? Just another way micromanaging is being taken to the extreme

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How will that work for Grandpa Dean he does not work on Friday. Also in the summer if the temperature is above 75 he does not work.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is process excellence, I have seen enough.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, no dumping allowed during selling hours. Please make process improvements to your diet to control your needs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concur, SalesForce, Former Management.....

Serious? Can't figure this out?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a simple way to be granted a similar schedule. Perform. Full stop. If you bring in enough business, you can take a day off if it’s hot outside. You can even take every Friday off. You can spend two hours a day at Taco Bell, another two on the hopper and then submit the receipts for every enchirito that you purchased. Hope this helps

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UHM, QUEST QUEST QUEST

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Own what exactly? That our TAT on paps is slow? Or maybe that I can't get an interface approved? Or the fact that the company is cutting other corners that i probably don't know about? Maybe I should own the fact that are stock is in the toliet, while Frost buys an 8th yacht? Or that he still has a fed investigation after him? What's my fault again Mr. Manager????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you have to call out all of our dirty laundry?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop shifting the blame and own your performance! A professional sales representative could sell veal steaks at a PETA convention. You and the entire department are failing. Thankfully, our executive team is strong, skilled and prepared. Cindy is poised to clean house and will pivot us in a new direction using her agility and enthusiasm. All while Craig uses his Master Black Belt skills to crack down hard on operations. He will be the first to tell you that he’s passionate about driving continuous improvement and it shows. Did you know both of them once worked at Quest Diagnostics. I’m pretty sure they told everyone on earth, but it’s worth mentioning again for sure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did Craig bring his talents to upon departing from Quest?