Opinion on Concur Drive?

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What rock have you been living under? You know this is the Bioreference board, right? Who do you think keeps this well oiled machine running and so finely tuned? Craig has an exemplary record of building and developing high-performing teams that generate profitable growth in Operations, including having delivered multimillion-dollar productivity savings through waste elimination and staffing optimization. He’s a Six Sigma Black Belt Master. He actually worked at Quest Diagnostics. What else do you need to know?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a gap in time between his departure from Quest and his joining Quest....so wondering where he worked in between and how that organization allowed him to leave.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The next time you feel compelled to respond to a post, my first advice to you would simply be, don’t. However, if you must, at least collect your thoughts first and proof read before you hit reply. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t a term paper, why proof read? Point was made. You are a true loser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You made a point of demonstrating that you are careless and sloppy about everything you do. Including your attempt to express yourself to others on a public forum. If you can’t even put in the effort to do that correctly, why bother at all. Pretty ironic that you embarrassed yourself while trying to criticize someone else, who is obviously far superior than you in every way. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does anyone know where he was between Quest and Bio.....witness protection program? religion mission? hanging out at the shore with other Black belts?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice burn, Craig. Did you learn that verbal maneuver in black belt class?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did grandpa Dean leave the garden state today? Probably not it was a Friday and it was over 90 degrees today.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you BRLI dirt bags for bringing this crap down on Renal. If is one thing the old fucker hates in Miami it is the feeling he is being cheated (never mind his own stock fraud). He has an innate distrust of sales reps and your lack of performance and obvious padding of the mileage has resulted in this electronic babysitter.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait til a vehicular accident happens from someone forgetting to start the app and fumbling in traffic to start it so they can simply be reimbursed the $5.00 drive. That has the potential to be one expensive lawsuit This has to be the most incompetent executive team ever seen. If they can’t sink the company by driving away customers at least they came up with the idea to sink it by bankruptcy from a future lawsuit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I promise you that if I'm stuck in traffic and if concur mileage shuts off and I'm caught with Texting and Driving and given a ticket for having to Start my mileage again. I will be submitting the ticket as an expense and they will pay it or I will SUE them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a case filed in New York concerning a rep who had use a company phone that tracked her every move. She shut off the location sharing capability and was fired for insubordination.NEver went to trial, the company settled out of court. It would be a different story if it was a company car. But in the end it just shows that that old goat in Miami doesn’t trust anyone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm, mandated use of a company phone while behind the wheel of a car? The media would love that juicy story especially if someone were seriously injured or killed. You think that the SEC was a scary ordeal?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one told you to use the phone while driving, junior and you agreed in writing to adhere to state and federal laws while conducting business in your employment agreement. In short, you’re an idiot, son. And no one cares about your stupid opinions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations! You just won the award for dumbest post ever! Where do we find these people?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This type of person won’t survive 5 minutes when Quest Diagnostics takes over. Actually, most won’t. Cindy will hand pick an elite team of agile and enthusiastic reps to assist with the transition. All others will simply stop receiving checks and no one will take their calls or answer their questions. Civil suits for unpaid wages will be pointless, once the company is dissolved. Expect to see a lot of your colleagues working at Burger King. If you can still afford to dine there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Delusional!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thanks so much for that insightful and intriguing post. Well worth the effort at 2:15am on a Monday morning. Listen son. The next time you feel compelled to share your thoughts with us, don’t. No one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope this helps, son SHUT UP!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a chance, junior. Just because you’re incapable of learning, doesn’t mean that others aren’t in need and appreciative of the insight and wisdom that I share. I believe in giving back and misfits, such as you, will not deter me. Hope this helps.