Opinions on R&D Quality Group

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter for an Auditing Manager position within the R&D Quality group at the RTP site and would appreciate any info on the group and their reputation within the company. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diane is the greatest! I checked with the Red Cross and she is considered a joke. She was carried by Anne Hoppe at IBR. She is very spiteful and should be out of the industry soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't hear of a Diane -- the existing managers mentioned were named Ken and Anna. Are there two R&D Quality groups within TBI?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is R&D Quality and Quality Operations.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R&D Quality has high turnover.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to take back Brochu

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a small QA group in R&D. They are good people, the guy in charge, Ken, is a sincere and hard working individual who has a solid understanding of both quality and organizational culture. Ken reports directly to the head of R&D and is on the R&D management committee, so he has a good understanding of what goes on across the R&D organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they're so good and Ken is so great, why have they lost 5-6 people in the past year and generally have a poor reputation amongst everyone I've ever talked to at RTP AND Clayton -- especially their 3 senior people? Put down the pipe, please. I wouldn't move into that group for anything!