Opioid Settlement/Generic Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go. Corrupt company whose best strategy for profit was overpricing cheap old drugs and jumping on the addiction train.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be beaming with pride to be working for such an amazing organization.

How do you look at your customers with a straight face?

Raised the price of generic tylenol by 400%, nitric oxide for $200 per hour, Acthar at $40,000 per vial, the manufacture and sale of billions of generic opioid pills...did I miss anything?

Has a shadier company ever existed?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Insys Therapeutics. Definitely shadier. But Mallinrot (Mal = bad, rot = decay) is part of the same club.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you go troll somewhere else with your tired and unimaginative comments. You sound like a whiny child who lacks even a basic understanding of how healthcare operates in the US. FYI-it’s all “for profit.”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love seeing all the white guys at the table on the conference call. One looks more crooked than the next. Will be the same old same old with a new name. Can’t believe they are allowing that “leadership” team to run a new company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think any of the management team faces prison time? The press will make MNK the poster child for pharma greed and corruption!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hoping for an intelligent thread?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, if the legs irons fit...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posterchild for corporate greed/ profit above morality. All remuneration for corporate board members and top management of Malrot during period of corrupt strategies should be clawed back or assets frozen in lieu of trial by jury until penalties not excluding commensurate fines and/or incarceration are determined.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The moral high ground of ambulance chasers. Such a pathetic group. Any place you scumbags smell $$$$. Blame the donut manufacturer for you getting fat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shipping recklessly to distributors and pharmacies in areas with known opiate issues and pill mills with do that to you. Although I blame scheister physicians and addicts, too. Nice that MT and crew got and took their bonuses before filing for bankruptcy. Such fine pillars of health and business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shipping recklessly?? You mean in compliance with DEA oversight and quotas... All documented. Do your research dumbass.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh, it’s a legacy problem. That’s what you said. So the legacy pays the bill, right?