Opko Connect

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2017 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Frost realize how crappy Opko Connect is and what a waste of time?
    Does Harvey not realize that the offices will only do so much paperwork before giving up on Rayaldee? Rayaldee is not a life altering drug and there is no reason for the offices to do THAT much paperwork to get a prescription filled.
    Generic is cheaper and easier.
    NVD doesn't require a prescription so no paperwork.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opko (dis)Connect

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB is a VERY difficult to deal with. She lies to my offices and promises a "full suite of services" which is a freaking LIE.
    I cringe every time my manager encourages us to use OC. The top reps don't use OC and their prescriptions are going through pretty regularly. WHY doesn't Tom get rid of her? Her personality is harsh. She is rigid, not flexible, demeaning, and unpleasant.
    I don't think 5 SRFs per day justify keeping someone around that is so unpleasant.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boycott Opko Connect!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done. Waste of time. They are idiots. Hard to believe that they are actually pharmacist. Wait, that could be another lie.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were telling interviewees that it was a paradigm changing novel drug. So there are generic substitutes?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to do your homework. Not!.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. I did do my homework and there seemed to be no difference from similar therapies out there. Just telling you what OPKO was telling interviewees. My question is why are there so many RSS reps with previous nephrology experience so surprised that they aren't moving the drug?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously accepted the job so apparently you're the one that didn't do his/her homework beforehand.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously accepted the job so apparently you're the one that didn't do his/her homework beforehand.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unpleasant? Sorta like calling for someone to be fired on a friggin message board?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't lose business based upon the tenor of communication on a message board.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just an observation: you sure like using bold lettering in your CP posts - that is a nice way to identify your other posts. ;)

As usual, you're missing the entire point of my post. This isn't about losing business, it is about trying to destroy someone's career because of your own personal feelings. We all have personal feelings about Opko but to bring up initials and names shows how deeply vengeful you are, all the while trying to show a sense of superiority and self-righteousness. Complain away. Vent your frustrations. But never use names or initials. Companies do internet searches before deciding to hire a candidate. How would you like your name posted on here so that future employers can see who you really are?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I lose business every day that I am forced to use Opko Connect.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be happy your compensation isn't tied to OC SRF forms.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel bad for the new hires. SRFs as an MBO. Bummer.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will replace MB?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bozo the Clown or AKA Ken Fence Sitter, do nothing shell of an individual.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is my manager pushing OC? They suck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because your manager drinks the Opko Kool-Aid.