Opko Culture......How Can I help You Get Fucked Over Today?

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you mean the Opko culture of lies, mistrust within management, poor relations between HR and employees, disrespect of patients, care giver and employees then you've come to the right place. Now may I help you get fucked over today? Being said with a big fat smile.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you forgot to add fucking over the MA's in the office with the worst HUB in the industry, a do nothing bunch of space with an attitude.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPKO, worst performing stock in my portfolio for 2017. Performance like this is yet another example of Opko culture to assist those who are in need of getting fucked over. Thanks again Opko for leading the industry in fucking over your shareholders, what will 2018 bring? Smell a class action lawsuit in the making. Happy New Year!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think your being totally fucked over in the renal division be glad your not in the lab division, reps and management grossly fucked over by PF, MD. Least you can say your safe from the hatchet man for now unlike what is happening over here, terrible company and leadership.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told me that the $10K payout isn't a cash payout like what they have been saying, rather it will be taxed at the appropriate rate and will be deposited into your account so expect @$6,500 less deductions. Far from the $10K cash payout management has told us. Also, you have to be in good standing at the time of the payout.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course it's taxed you moron--you obviously have never won a thing at any company ever!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Winning a thing at any company” is not always an indication of skill and effectiveness. Oftentimes, sales analytics is rigged and rewards only the few individuals chosen by senior management.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the excuse maker!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the Opko Senior Management person and/or the Chosen Few sucker!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourself already.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to get over one's self is the biggest problem Opko management suffers from. They believe past performance entitles them to be successful now and in the future and blames everyone else but themselves when matters don't go their way. What as fucking crock of a shit hole I work at, thank's for fucking me over Opko.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hit the nail on the head, which is also what need to happen to some managers over here. Unfortunately, driving a nail into my managers head will only cause the nail to bend, her head is so thick with bone leaving little inside.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like an entitled malcontent with deeper seated emotional issues. Leave, or if you have already left, get on with your life and stop trying to drag others down into your self hating swamp.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your looking in the mirror again in your Hulk Hogan pajamas while holding your Amgen rep of the year award from 2003 what a total douche bag of a person you are. Can't wait to talk to you in Dallas and laugh inside all along. Hey how's that New Years resolution going? Nope, no one will hire you, sorry dickweed you and your ExAmgen fucktards own the Rayaldee launch and all of the renal community knows it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Sorry dickweed" and "ExAmgen fucktards" my God that is funny and yes, there is a lot of truth to that. The manager I interviewed with for a Midwest opening was an angry little man with a chip on his shoulder. Wish I could have given him a couple of dollars so he could get his suit dry cleaned, he was a mess, what the heck was up with the sharpen the ax metaphor? As if your going to chop off the head of your generic competition with a confusing PI, states it's an analog but are told it's not an analog and a sharp ax should provide some clarity to that. So glad I turned down the offer and feel bad for anyone that has to be managed by someone with an ax to grind.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grass must really be greener on the otherside for you to have so much hate.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about cupcake. Yes, I hate that I spent time I'll never get back on researching and preparation for my interview which I did well at considering you offered me the job with a paltry salary and so much risk for so little reward.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider your decision to not accept the offer one of the best career decisions you have ever made. Many of us were hired at the expansion last year and if I wasn't unemployed at the time I would have not taken the job either. Now I'm totally regretting my decision because several better positions came my way and because of the stain of Opko on my resume recruiters frown.

As of today I have few sales to show since I was hired and so much stress from manager to perform. I show him that all of my NBRX since I was hired have not been refilled and those offices have not RX since the original NBRX because of lack of coverage or co-pay that is out of reach for the pt.

Manager pushes specialty pharmacy as the solution but specialty pharmacy can only do so much with lack of grant money and unaffordable co-pays remain. Trust me that I say you made the best decision, most of everyone I know hate it here, several have recently resigned and will before NSM.

Opko = Disaster Career Move

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know several that are on performance improvement plans already this year who are great reps. and bare no fault considering ignorant managers place pressure without fixing nagging problems then add salt to gapping wound by stripping away samples, MSL's and they call $155 or $408 per month copay, adequate coverage. What a joke!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You repeat the same phrases. How is that $32k capped bonus working out at the new gig?