Opko Culture......How Can I help You Get Fucked Over Today?

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can understand, lot's of sorrows at Opko to drown out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After earnings call today, who will be the first to jump? Opko management shame on you! You have no right to walk around with swagger, rather why don’t you do us all a favor and check your arrogance at the door before walking through it. This meeting was a total waste of money we don’t have.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When this shit show is over Opko management will be unemployed for a very long time. They have proven they can drive the bus over the cliff in less than 2 years time, nice job!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

company is a joke--senior mgrs clueless, RSD's are worse! Meeting is a waste of time, money, and energy. Stock at mid $3 range and dropping after the lies are delivered on earnings call. Every division being investigated and potentially fined. RUN!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar. We know who you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO---stock going under $3 after this shit show. After hours already below--missed on everything! Who's drinking now--its reality!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$9.1 million in sales for Rayaldee, pathetic! Opko management stand up and take a bow for what amounts to be the worst launch in renal history, congratulations! Funny thing they partied pretty hard this week and spent the old mans money as if they were back at Amgen and all's hunky dory.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be pretty butt hurt today! Bwahahaha!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical ExAmgen manager drunkard response to the truth. Understand your metric training while at Amgen thought you to deflect when countered with reality that could be damaging to the company norm talking points. It’s ok, when you go to bed tonight your room will be spinning and your soon to be ex wife will have called 5 times wondering if you made an ass out of yourself again. Nice job Asshole!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, more like $3m in sales because the $9.1 counted an offset amount near $6m. Let’s do the math: 3,700RX at WAC of $928 less discounts equals FAILURE, and to think ExAmgen management guided the old man and the board to a $70m yearly forecast. It’s no wonder why PF doesn’t trust anyone. Opko Renal and the launch of Rayaldee is gleaming example of incompetency. Smell class action lawsuit in the making, is just going to be a matter of time before a group gets together and puts together a case against Opko and the board. Bet renal management will all be replaced and renal will be shut down and products sold off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey enjoy the stock market today! Going well under $3 LMFAO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Missing earnings by $.30 is yet another example of the rampant culture of fucking over anyone who touches Opko. Terrible company, management and culture. Is too bad Rayaldee didn't have leaders with a pair from the start.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a tip. Be careful where you invest. Don’t compound your risk. But do own your decisions and behavior.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douchebag response from someone who has nothing to lose.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite the contrary. But I also don’t blame others for my own mistakes and behavior.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big win for all of us at Opko! Stock over $3/share lmfao

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am correct to place the blame on you and your collegues for the failed launch of what was suppose to be a layup but you pooched it. As far as my behavior is concerned, that should be none of your business, and by the way go fuck yourself.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drunkard.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like HF stated “shouldn’t have to apologize for the high copay” Rayaldee does so much to justify it, need to become a drunkard to understand what is he thinking, takes a drunkard to understand a drunkard I guess. The let them eat cake attitude here is disrespectful to the pts we are serving. I came away from this meeting with the realization we are doomed.