Opportunity with Bayer (Diabetes Care)

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2010 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter was talking to me about this opportunity...

Good place to work?

Good products?

Good leadership?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, maybe, no

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a hiring freeze for field sales. Layoffs coming shortly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these layoffs going to happen before the POA? Spare us having to go to this stupid meeting to waste time outside the field, money we cannot afford and be forced to listen to clueless leaders. Their heads are as empty as those mini boxes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be a great place to work until Griffin came along, great products, Griffin and his pfizer reject buddies are quite possibly the worst group of management in history that no one respects.

Wait til we get a real/new VP and then think of coming on board

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing... I'm hearing 15 reps..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks all for the feedback. I actually heard the leadership/direction under Tom Griffin at Bayer is terrible from a good friend who works for Roche Diabetes. I think I will definitely keep looking. Thanks for all the responses. Cheers!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart choice, TG is a terrible leader and EVERYONE knows it. Just ask anyone in this division...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All reps in Diabetes Care told to stay home this week - Layoff this week of 150 - 200 per the con call this AM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had layoffs today. I would wait 6 months before considering this company. I think things are still very unstable

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you didn't take a job with them, they just laid off 200 reps today.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your facts straight r*****

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What facts is the "r*****" supposed to get straight?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do not have Gina Phelps as a manager you should be fine. She is way too busy with her nose up higher management to even know she has a team under her !!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any one know Sherri

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sherri is pretty worthless.....all she knows is the pfizer way. Another brain dead idiot in mgnt only bc shes a woman. Bayer diabetes used to be a great place to work but that ended back in 2008. I have no idea why neone would stay in this declining industry and with a company that has no managed care access.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Ended in 2008"! How about around 2001 or so when the military was sent in (Joe,Chris,etc) who didn't know a Glucometer from an artillery shell and told 10-40 year veterans how to sell them ????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, sherri does indeed suck as a leader. She came from pharma....not a real sales job in the first place....what did you expect?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's decent now since our old VP got fired, but diabetes market in BGM won't be around but a few more years imo. The great thing is most reps here only work 2 or 3 days a week and it's easy as cake.