Opportunity with Bayer (Diabetes Care)

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2010 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I had never left Rite-Aid.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Glucometers was a great place to get your feet wet in the medical device industry; and if you were hired by Bayer it was also a great place to get your dick wet as well" -Unknown

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you are. We could hear your moans from the walls dividing our room at the last meeting. We even had a nick-name for you. It was hilarious!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So for the 70 or so of us left, when is the next wave of layoffs???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hearing 8 months. But last time they just suddenly lopped off more than half the sales force, so who knows? I know I'm looking elsewhere! Anyone else?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 months? That would be Feb. They'll decide before end of year 2013 when they do it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Didget meter???? Anyone?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They gave it the finger.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy five year anniversary of the CIA with Bayer. Does this mean the DOJ doesn't watch Bayer so closely any more????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know when the Breeze 3 will be launched?

13. "Bayer Diabetes is still for sale on the market." Please provide direct evidence if you have it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Breeze III coming along? And that new game for Didget? And that super-awesome Contour USB. Yep, success-a-plenty at BDC!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bayer is not for sale, I looked all over the net and couldn't find a thing confirming the speculation.

There is no Breeze 3 to be launched. Contour USB is doing well in the US market. Didget is out for certain. Hopefully we will launch another USB meter soon, HCP's love them!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How unprofessional is the HR department at Bayer????
    There is an opening in my area. A senior rep. with Bayer encouraged me to apply and thus, I was an internal referral. I have the experience. I received a very unprofessional rejection letter FROM GERMANY. It was so pathetic. Is the recruiting really being done from Germany? Good candidates are certainly being passed over.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I had never left the gas station.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many dss's are left?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diget is out, been out for year now. Not a good partnership with nintendo is the reason it sank so quick, good concept though.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to this place?!?