Opportunity with Minerva

Discussion in 'Minerva Surgical' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:12 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello,

Interviewing for a spot as a Territory Manager with Minerva. What are your thoughts on this company? Are they better than Hologic/NovaSure? The same? What is the QOL and overall compensation?

And what are your thoughts on the competition coming in the future? How far out is AEGEA?

Thank you in advance for serious replies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having worked for both, the best advice I can give you, is keep on looking. Ablation is dying. The only saving grace for Hologic, is that they have other products besides Novasure. Minerva doesn't even have that.

Good luck in your job search.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pendelbury culture aka OLD Ethicon style won't work! They are trying to sell off company and have hired as many family members as they can .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand the AUB market continues to decline. That doesn't mean that it is a bad job/position. If I can make some decent $$ there for a few years - would that be bad?

From everything I read/hear about, and speak to Hologic reps, Hologic is terrible, even with their other "products".

Taking a position, and the stock options, for a few years might be a good play. What was the culture like at Minerva?