Optinose Contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 18, 2017 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were also told it was a great opportunity!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interested in what are they looking for? Experience, type of person, great sales people. The company did not come up with this interviewing style. A consultant, sold them on the on this style. Telling them your going to get the best representative in each territory. I interviewed for a position last May the interviewer told me I had to sell off a script. You cannot change a word the consultant will be out with you once a week to check how your doing. It don't work contract lasted 3 months. Good luck who ever takes this job it going to be tough.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL are you serious??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't get called back for this after video interview which I thought I did pretty well on being that is most horrendous way to interview. What happended to let's have a face to face conversation and see if I think you will do a good job and fit company culture?? Ugh. Don't know what they are looking for being I have plenty of experience.

Blessing in disguise i guess

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want us to launch their product in spring - the Allergy season, without coverage!
    then " see what happens"....

After the allergy season is over so will be this contract.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product a dog....it's nothing to SNEEZE at.....loser!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let us know how the f2f interviews go. TYIA

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the 10 minute "sales presentation" we give during the interview what are you planning on selling? One of meds you carry now? Seems awkward selling a med to someone who may know nothing about the space we sell in now. Thanks and good luck!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Puffer filled with Generic Flonase?

Ask them how their Headache Puffer is doing with Avanir?
    Avanir just did a massive layoff and would like to abandon it.

Lot of blowhards there already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This contract won't last more than 5 - 6 months.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any feedback from how Dallas went this week?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there roommates for training/meetings?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious as to how many people they are interviewing for each spot since all they had to go on was a Hirevue interview.

As for the other question, I’d be very surprised if they stuck you with a roommate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were interviewing 3 candidates per territory and there are additional interviews scheduled in Dallas next week for those territories they still need to fill. I interviewed but did not make the final round. It seems like they are rehiring those inVentiv reps who were laid off from the Janssen contract as I know of 3 who were rehired for this contract so don't know if that was the deciding factor but in my case I did lose out to that person who was a colleague of mine at my previous job.

Best of Luck Everyone!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info.

Did they ask you to present a sales presentation at the first interview?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, product of your choice.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a damn inventiv contract job. A pulse makes you qualified. What is this shit wanting a sales presentation.optinose is obviously an arrogant company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not arrogant - just sold a huge program by a marketing company as to how to become a “legitimate” pharmaceutical company and hire the candidates that will easily conform to their “corporate culture”. Their management is expecting a huge launch phase, but the reps are going to be laughed out of every office due to the fact that most managed care formularies are no longer even covering INS at all since there are so many OTC options and if they do it is after 2 step edits and at the highest copay level. I give this company 12 months maximum before they close their doors. Its a job for now, but make sure that you keep your resume updated because you will be looking again before you know it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

phone screen with Inventiv recruiter—>video interview 3 questions —-> final round in Dallas.
    Each interview lasts about an hour, then wait for one hour to see if you get called back. If you go to round two, you meet your boss’ boss and the inventiv director—-> if it goes well, you get an offer right away.

And sales presentation is a detail. Any product. 2 minutes max.

Hope this helps anyone in the process.

And why are ppl so negative. Some of us are just trying to find a job. Share information good or bad and move on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree i am looking for a job as well. Is this the IDEAL job or situation? probably not. And yes, It WILL be tough to get any office to write this when flonase is 20-25 bucks at CVS. but a base of 85-90 k plus car plus bennys and 401 k 50% match is ok. Just take the job IF you get it and continue to look. It is hard out there right now. And as far as the HireVue thing is concerned, get used to it as this is the new wave of the future to screen many candidtes in a row and to significanbtly reduce costs befoire the second round starts. Pfizer is doing it, and theyre the KINGS, what is that telling you?