Optinose Contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 18, 2017 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investors were duped, as were the HR Department at Optinose. December was a REALLY bad hiring decision month at optinose.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s this contract going? Hearing there are a few awful RBLs ruining the launch. Reps miserable and giving feedback but RBL not listening but sucking up to upper management for appreatnaces.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same thru grapevine. RBL has many personal issues interfering with his management and lack thereof. Reps are miserable from what I hear. All looking to bail. RBL doesn’t participate in calls just sits back and examines and later gives random feedback in the car.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please post sales numbers ASAP as we love watching this dud launch!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bears

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know exactly which district you are referring to. Rep called me that was in my training class. Reps miserable. They are giving feedback to Opti RBL how to participate in calls (because he doesn’t. Stands in corner silently), answer urgent emails, answers field questions without irrelevant finger pointing lectures etc and he is not getting it. Reps are starting to look elsewhere. One rep has apparently complained to Syneos mgr. Hopefully they are listening. So if u wanna know how contract is going- there u go.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know exactly which district you are referring to. Rep called me that was in my training class. Reps miserable. They are giving feedback to Opti RBL how to participate in calls (because he doesn’t. Stands in corner silently), answer urgent emails, answers field questions without irrelevant finger pointing lectures etc and he is not getting it. Reps are starting to look elsewhere. One rep has apparently complained to Syneos mgr. Hopefully they are listening. So if u wanna know how contract is going- there u go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PKnow exactly which district you are referring to. Rep called me that was in my training class. Reps miserable. They are giving feedback to Opti RBL how to participate in calls (because he doesn’t. Stands in corner silently), answer urgent emails, answers field questions without irrelevant finger pointing lectures etc and he is not getting it. Reps are starting to look elsewhere. One rep has apparently complained to Syneos mgr. Hopefully they are listening. So if u wanna know how contract is going- there u go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can say that again

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are already hearing about a restructuring based on early results.
    Some territories have no real sales yet.

First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
    Revenue
    The Company generated $0.9 million in net revenue through the sales of XHANCE in the three-month period ended March 31, 2018. A large majority of the revenue corresponded with the stocking of the retail distribution channel, with a portion of the revenue related to XHANCE sales through the Xperience program.

Operating expenses and net loss
    For the three-month period ended March 31, 2018, research and development expenses were $1.7 million and selling, general and administrative expenses totaled $28.0 million. Net loss for the period was $30.6 million, or $0.81 per share.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter is panicking!
    Not good!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already questioning the launch strategy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also questioning some hires... check out that train wreck of an IT department, Peter.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He ought to be checking some RBLs. I’ve heard there are a couple of real duds where the reps are totally ready to bail due to incompetency. Not good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure everyone knows who you’re talking about. What worked for Forest for the past 20 years is so yesterday and apparent due to the fact the entire district is miserable and starting to look elsewhere. Feel sorry for those reps. Good reps, bad manager.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never seen a launch go bad this quick!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain your position. How many launches have you been a part of? How do you measure “go bad?” If this is just your opinion and not factual in anyway, please leave and don’t look back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An Optinose employee, I'm betting

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So do you or do you not have any real input?