Optinose Contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 18, 2017 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t that the MO for all of pharma and just about every other industry?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I believe that pharma does have more than their share of entitled, arrogant managers, optinose is somewhat unique. Most often the arrogance comes from prior achievements and successful product runs. Not so much here. Most of these fools, as we know, were at one time former J and Jers. Most of them were also abject failures at that company in all but their own minds. Peter had the misfortune of buying what they were selling, and the rest will soon enough be history. My guess is that as the ship continues to sink, there will be lots of blame and finger pointing. Accountability is yet another thing they lack. It’s always somebody else’s fault. Yet oddly, they remain the common denominators. Perhaps in his next venture, Peter will not confuse narcissistic with nice.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps he is not a nice as he claims?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how are the sales of optinose?
    Culture? micromanaging?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager said we in for a restructuring based on this!

Revenue

The Company generated $1.3 million in net revenue through the sales of XHANCE in the three-month period ended June 30, 2018. Revenue for the three months ended June 30, 2018 was primarily generated through the Xperience program.

Operating expenses and net loss
    For the three-month period ended June 30, 2018, research and development expenses were $2.0 million and selling, general and administrative expenses totaled $21.9 million. Net loss for the period was $24.6 million, or $0.64 per share.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK OFF JANITOR LAZY BUM HO MO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang tight former J & J royalty (in your own minds!!) You are all in for a very interesting ride!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer group of pond scum!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i just got my shit packed by my brown man bull.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, is TG really gone from Optinose?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He put in his notice, Peter is pissed!
    Abandon Ship while Peter plays the violin.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The exodus continues....I’m sure that Peter is not happy. Any idea where he’s going?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did see that TG and PM bought additional shares recently. Even if he is jumping ship, he is still invested.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is going anywhere. This has blockbuster written all over it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have some Rx trend data that we dont have.

Time to go big Optinose Bull Man.

If you are right you can leave Mom's basement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blockbuster, my ass. The trend data is obtained where they get all of their information...from the world of delusion. Apparently you are sniffing something and it’s not from a puffer!!! Smh

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, that's right... nobody is going anywhere, yet, every other week someone is giving their notice at "the nose". Might be a great place for moving companies to drum up some business. You better get plugged back in to reality... blink, and you will probably miss another resignation or two. Here's a clue... next time you walk by Peter, you will notice that his face is seemingly forever red. High Blood Pressure will do that.. LOL... Oh, I have a great idea...next great business idea... Puffer Blood Pressure medication!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure that's night from his nippy flask of whiskey?
    You would need a drink too if you owed the investors over $400M!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious what was the base range for the position?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard rumblings that another senior manager is about to give notice at Optinose. Any truth to that at all?