Optinose

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New VP of sales is coming from Sun where he failed miserably, talks negatively about gays, and loves to check out the young skirts. He also is going to bring all of his ex J & J cronies with him. Buyer beware if you come to Optinose. One of the biggest ego maniacs there is and you can't trust him. Besides that he is great.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It don’t matter. We are sold. Suits in the office doing dd. Congrats to all

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get serious, no pharma company is buying this dud!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit product and shit leadership equals disaster

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask Avanir about how well this puffer works.
    It does sell well to addicts who pack it with Heroin or Coke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep deleting posts about touchy feely leadership? All legitimate sources report this stuff!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't happen to a nice group of folks. It's like a J & J reunion over there. Narcissist support group!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the stupidest product concepts ever!

Does it cure brain tumors as well?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter Miller and his crew has worked on this bomb for the last 8 years, so sad!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It might be sad, but it also rather amusing. They think they are geniuses, especially those hopping on board now. The Johnny come lately crew who have done nothing but cash a paycheck. Watch how quickly they burn through that hundred million.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors are excited about the puffer!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm excited when I have a large bowel movement. Same-same.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not loose a grasp on reality...this is NOT the next Pfizer...five years from now, nobody will remember them.......

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re just mad that you didn’t get the job!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, that's it, I am just mad that I didn't get the job. My dream has always been to work with a bunch of losers that couldn't cut it anywhere else. To think that their fearless leader thinks that he hired all of the "nice" ones...I'm sure he would love to know he hired a years long Ashley Madison member!! Funny how the man who wouldn't take a position unless it was a "senior director" was convinced to troll indeed.com for a job. Amazing how quickly your standards drop after a couple years of unemployment...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same data as OTC flonase right?
    Or are you going big time off-label and talking about something more?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big problems already, feedback from doctors is pathetic

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never a doubt.....Good to know the only people that fell down the rabbit hole are over at Optinose

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are on a roll!

First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
    Revenue
    The Company generated $0.9 million in net revenue through the sales of XHANCE in the three-month period ended March 31, 2018. A large majority of the revenue corresponded with the stocking of the retail distribution channel, with a portion of the revenue related to XHANCE sales through the Xperience program.

Operating expenses and net loss
    For the three-month period ended March 31, 2018, research and development expenses were $1.7 million and selling, general and administrative expenses totaled $28.0 million. Net loss for the period was $30.6 million, or $0.81 per share.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is nothing to sneeze at...get it. This is a BS drug and will sink like a big fat TURD!