Optinose

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea but monzon is still with you. He has all the answers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until the FDA orders them to stop selling on symptoms, but rather the indication they were studied and approved for ( Nasal Polyps). All smoke and mirrors.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never gonna happen. They have great skill at putting their toe as close to the off label line as possible...just touching the line...but not quite crossing. Deceptive messaging to lead a doc where they want them to go...yes. off label promotion...no. Evil genius.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they can answer FDA question why on 1 st CVA for Julia, it says right on front cover, “ she may of had Nasal Polyps in past.” Then she may have used Xhance in the past. They want us to sell on symptoms, not a diagnosed condition which is how Xhance received its approval ( on a diagnosed condition, period) in the first place . Not maybe congestion, reduction/ loss of smell taste, facial pain and runny nose.
    Those are symptoms of rhinosinusitus ( with or without Polyps). We are indicated for the patients with the Polyps, not everyone like the company wants to infer. Leaving a study for a doctor to read that hasn’t been approved yet, ( wink wink) is as close as you can get to selling “ off label.”
    I hope with all the calls they are going to get a cease and desist letter immediately goes out forthwith and quit pushing their reps to skirt the boundaries of “ off label” selling.
    When Little Tommy said that doctors st Advisory Boards remembered the message about Nasal Polyps the most, well hello Mr. Mastermind, it is the first sentence of what we are indicated for and was primary endpoint in study for NDA.’
    Hope they get hit with a hefty fine.
    Oh yeah, the entire debacle re: specialty pharmacy is “ on me” guys. No kidding Sherlock.. Peter you need to surround yourself with some folks that know how to execute a sales strategy and by the way, get your lazy RBL’s to get back to their teams and not wait months for things promised and never deliver.
    You lost the respect of those of us still around and the jungle line is alive and your deceit has done more harm to those of us still Here.
    You have zero credibility and integrity must be a foreign language for you because EVERYONE heard the same messaging coming out of your mouth and your lackies too.
    Good luck, because you have RBL’s who just left and we won’t be far behind.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An RBL or 2 may leave but the lions share will stay. Im sure the psych profiles used to hire them included sociopathic, no remorse types. The ones that remain are like sharks in the water loving the scent of blood. As for us in the field, the salary and bonuses are spectacular. Probably among the highest in all pharma. So why would you bitch? I think that poster is one who didnt move forward. Sour grapes. Can't say I blame you. We are getting top dollar to sell one of the simplest pharmaceutical products ever. Fluticasone in a new package. That's the scientific extent of it. Easy speasy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you putting in your puffer to come up with this nonsense?

Peter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was a little confused. Kelly Bison kept walking in and out of interview rooms during interviews. Didn’t say a word and when asked, she said she was VP of Sales. So where does that leave David Fabri? So much passive/ aggressive personalities and hung up in their titles. All they do is change messaging and specialty pharmacy and expect us to go back to customers and explain that it is really fixed this time ( 4 th go around). That is why so many reps left and Peter has nerve to say there are over 17 K scripts that were never adjudicated in 2018 by Foundation Care, but met with CEO and going with another specialty pharmacy? Really . Forget about ICD 10 codes for diagnosis for insurance Prior Auth, because then you would have to put something down that is related to Nasal Polyps diagnosis and not symtomology

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Desperation = Off-Label selling and kickbacks to speakers...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its never gonna happen. FDA involvement is just a fantasy of those who got cut and are justifiably angry as hell about it. I know I would be as well, but thankfully Im out there pushing those defining symptoms day in and day out...and cashing those fat checks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the Advisiry Boards where Little Tommy said the majority of Doctors remember the sales message of Nasal Polyps, but not the symptoms. He had dinner with a Doc that after 20 minutes, finally said,” Now I get it.” So much for selling on indication and how many iof us have more than 5 minutes, even with a lunch, very few of top ENT’s even responded to their Advisory Boards ( aka trying to buy their business with an overwhelming presence of Upper Management, a stipend and dinner). They are about a decade behind the curve. Kelly is so condescending and corrects the RBL’s in front of their teams and thinks she has all the answers. What a B——.
    Peter, wonder why some of us quit even though we were doing well. You need to look at who brings value to their teams and you have as RBL’s who are so passive- aggressive it is sickening. Self- promoting and have had 7 out of 10 reps leave, even though they were doing well. You even worked with one on a Thursday and rep gave notice Tuesday.
    Some ( not all) do not support their teams ( no follow- up, wall flowers on sales calls, don’t know what they are talking about with MC and flat out lie when asked direct questions about direction from company).
    You had good initial intentions but lost all credibility with Sales Team by flat out looking everyone in the face and lying. The undertone is you can never be trusted again regardless of the spin you and your henchmen try to put on at our upcoming meeting. You have done more to undermine your company than you realize. I will be out of here ASAP and many more too. The only one who has any credibility is Ramy and Harry Sacks.
    Your “ Fearless Communication,” is just another tag line and like many others, including customers who say they will not write imperically , when a referral and definitive diagnosis can be confirmed,
    You need to do some soul searching and wait until some of the FDA investigators start asking why you are encouraging us to promote symptoms and not diagnosed condition that we are indicated for.
    More resignations to come.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First Insys then goes Optinose, both Enron type Ponzi schemes.
    Rami

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. Big fat paychecks and bonuses will keep the troops in line as well as on point with misleading messaging. Everyone has a price. Well over six figures is quite the motherload in todays pharma landscape. Blind loyalty can be bought.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabri is filling out ncaa tournament bracket while monzdouchey eats a sandwich

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabri is putting a rubber on while monzdouchey eats your mothers twat. The rest are lining up behind her to pull a train.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how do you say “make room for me” in Romanian?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it has all been orchestrated just in time for the April re- launch of both a bobble head size dildo and “ Sneaky Pete” on Netflix. How any of us can ever trust a word out of this company is beyond me. Talked about making it a billion dollar company and wouldn’t it be great to say “ we were a part of it,” Sneaky Pete forgot the part of putting his employees first and including stock options if he truly wanted to garner “ buy- in.” He will get stock to a certain price and then sell the company, pocket all his profits from the company and walk away, along with Ramy ( who is only person I still trust to speak the truth). Then go move on to his next venture.
    Spoke about 17K RX not filled in 2018 by Foundation Care and met with CEO and that is why they are switching Specialty Pharmacy’s. What does that mean to our IC payout and ranking. Have a neighbor who was on it and then no more follow- up by FC.. He got fed- up with the lack of promised told. I’n last week, he has received 4 calls to refill his RX by FC that was written last June. Said it wasn’t worth hassal. Let me hear recording and said you might qualify for new program ( isn’t this about 5 th version from our original launch) that could possibly qualify your RX at no cost. Said his doctor felt same way and was tired of new Preferred Pharmacy Network Plan every couple months. The turnover in staff makes it very difficult to stay on top of this.
    No continuity and when has anyone heard on a MC update re: foromulary additions in their Regions? At meetings in Feb, they were silent and just showed up for a free dinner.
    Time to leave Sneaky Pete ( lies to everyone with a straight face) for our friends/ colleagues let go. So much for integrity and fearless communication.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is why they hired monzon and peterkins because they are great liars.