Optinose

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember that speech well. I wonder what “ Sneaky Pete,” is serving up on today’s Philly Cheeeeeeze sandwich?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

since it’s almost May (and earnings release) good ole Peter is busy formulating new excuses. Let the back peddling begin!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same story every quarter: "Sales are ready to explode!" and "New marketing campaign"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Piper Jaffray has just announced that they have targeted Optinose at $29 per share... All I can say is those folks are sniffing something, and it's definitely NOT coming out of a puffer. If we see that price, I will eat my boots!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pied Piper-that target makes sense as sales are barely growing after 2 years and losses continue.
    What is their rating on Enron?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!!! There’s a fool born every minute and two to take him!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IPO had the stock at 60 by now. Any of you banking geniuses going to explain that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabripeterkinsmonzon

Failure complete frauds and failure. Wannabees

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sneaky Pete will announce another bombshell like he did when he said he met with CEO of FC and there were 17 K RX not adjudicated and waiting to be filled. Whatever happened to those scripts and our bonus Sneaky Pete? Why can’t your stellar Market Access team can’t get MC wins in states other than Texas and Florida where everything is out in formulary and then we have to listen to what great jobs these reps are doing. It is a joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bank of NY Mellon sold over 61,000 Optinose sheres today...Is it possible they are on to sneaky Pete?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still get my bonus, don't I ?

Tom

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom,

Absolutely! We will cut the bonuses of the minions to fund ours. Got it covered!!

Sneaky P

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter,

Great job with the books!! Somehow, despite the abysmal sales, we continue to beat earnings every quarter. Creative accounting may help us sell this dog before they all figure out it's all a sham.

Tom

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that we sold $4M last quarter after 2 years on the market and the stock has not crashed.

Its getting harder to have a straight face when I say the same thing every time: "our new initiatives will drive massive growth NEXT quarter" .

Scary to think these bankers might collapse the economy again.

Drinks?

Tom

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First Insys then Optinose, two companies built on a house of cards.

Wall Street

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end zone is a moving target and goals keep getting adjusted, just in time to say it was an incomplete pass. Maybe we need the quarterback back up on stage, to tell us what we are doing wrong?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And just like that, the stock moves down to a sane level....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing about this company that is sane

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sneaky Pete will have another round of “ Fast Start” meetings, but instead of “ Lil Tom,” saying this one is on me ( anyone else so inept would be gone), Dave will say, “ Hey Guys, just start pushing the indication we are not approved for. Who really cares about FDA.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabri is well versed in selling indications without approval. He invented it at JNJ -- to the tune of a $2bb fine