Optinose

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alternative lifestyle hater Dave Fabrii from J and J is running the show. He is a big fat failure and will turn to off label marketing soon. Beware.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Optinose is such an awkward name.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's like the Opti-grab from "The Jerk". Ironic, isn't it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off Label is the only play for this blowhard- no pun intended.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible launch

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many conflicting messages from management on coverage and product placement.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here the message: Sell or you are out!
    Peter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Tom and Rahmy, Please do not let this guy out in the field. Every time he goes out and talks to a doc it's a change in direction and we have to re-prioritize and start doing things differently. Slow your roll and let things happen so we can get a sense of what is and isn't working. When Petey heads out in the field, we all know the shit is about to be stirred and we're going to have to start over with the crap that will be coming down based on one conversation with the CEO and a doc or a rep who tells him what he wants to hear.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter is an odd combination...book smart, but according to many, lacking a grasp of the real world. He certainly has chosen a motley crew to hire. Good thing they are all "nice". Hmmm... Nice is not the first word that comes to mind about a man in his late forties who advertises online for eighteen year old girls to date. Nice hiring choices there, Peter!!! Stellar VP material!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is our observation, he is completely removed from reality.
    Also has never actually launched any pharma products successfully.
    Was an OTC guy at JNJ then was fired after being moved to the pharma division.
    Ask him about it.
    Then his buddy Tom has worked at about 9 companies in 10 years. Tells a big story and moves
    on before being discovered.
    Storm brewing ahead.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose that explains why he is partial to hiring JNJ rejects. So between the two of them, they have not had any success in a product launch, and yet so many are imagining that this will be their "big score"... I don't know, but I'm with you, I think this is going to get really interesting, and sooner rather than later. I am however, scratching my head as to the resiliency of their stock price...based on what, I don't really understand. I'm no psychic, but I'm guessing when "the nose" goes down, it will do so quickly. Stay tuned I suppose!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

less than 200 Rx's a week after 20 weeks of launch...awful

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My understanding is that there was initial curiosity, but not much beyond that. I'm wondering how long it will take before they start having serious concerns as to the viability of this company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those numbers are not supposed to be public.
    You may be in big trouble.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. Sounds like the sales force needs more GRIT.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may be in TROUBLE.....next up....the naughty chair...trust me when I tell you that somebody leaking sales numbers is going to be the LEAST of your problems....you might concern yourself with the reason why the sales numbers are so poor versus who is confirming everybody's suspicions....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and PS....the appropriate word rhymes with GRIT...you are close, however!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will find out who the culprit is!
    Peter

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It gives me great pleasure to watch this dog crap pile get stepped on and stuck to your shoe. Your VP of Sales is getting what is called karma for how many times he treated people like shit in his career. Loving every minute of this!!! bahahahahahaha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, this drug really blows....get it. Unless we get another drug that is a clear winner and MC takes it in...this will end it all.