Oral or Injection???

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2018 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for an opening at Lilly. The territory has both Oral and Injection vacant. Which is the better bag to promote? I'm sure the DM will have a say. Please no rude remarks. We are all adults just trying to be happy in life! Thanks for an advice!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay the hell out of Injection if you can! Ozempic just launched and with the exception of Formulary coverage you will be toast! Lilly is just stringing us along until the Novo tidal wave hits us in a few months. Good Grief...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for responding! I really appreciate. Also coming in with 10+ years. 6 in Diabetes. What would pay range be. If you don't mind sharing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering applying for a diabetes position in my territory as well. I believe It's for a pc2 position. what products do pc2 reps promote?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you have 10 years experience, lilly wont hire you. They dont want to pay what you are worth. They are only looking to hire recent college grads: minimal experience equals very low base.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you applying for an entry-level job if you have 10 years of experience? Sounds like an act of desperation. Lilly wants ambitious, success-driven people. Not desperate losers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im applying for a position and i was told ot was trulicity and basaglar. i know it looks like trulicity's growth is probably going to slow down with the new novo glp1. but what about basaglar? you think i could get 2 or 3 years out of this job?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone give an honest assessment of oral vs injection? if you could pick one which would it be?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are great at service but not very good at generating results Lilly will hire you