Oral Sema

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm already preselling it for weight loss.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve forgotten more than you’ll ever know, bud.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA! You can’t actually sell what you are supposed to be actually selling and you’re trying to tell us you’re shaping a market for a future product?! HAHAHA!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fools ! Intarcia will dominate this diabetes market and disrupt the "we've got a new drug" paradigm. Compliance is the issue. Only Intarcia has a cure for compliance. So stay in your loser mentality of new drugs or new pills - It Is Time 2 Disrupt with Intarcia

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, how’s that approval process going?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is that and that patients prefer to have an injectable or an oral medicine… Not.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intarcia addresses the most important need -compliance. With the once a year pump patients don’t have to worry about daily injections or when to take their pill. Managed care knows how pills and injections end up forgotten wasting funds and drugs. We go to the root of the problem and transform treatment of diabetes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No question that Intarcia nails drug delivery. Ouch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. Patients don’t want a shot, but they’ll just LOVE an implant. Good luck with that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, people love year-long side effects. That's really going to help. Here's my prediction: 75% of the people who receive an implant with Intarcia's medicine will have it removed within 3 months.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use the birth control medicine options as a comparator market. Implantables have a place. They have been proven to be safe and effective, i.e people not taking them out after 3 months. However, clearly the medicines are different and will need study. Given that however, orals still reign that market. Yes, patient adherence is a huge benefit to payors and the patient yet as mentioned patients have to want to do it and many will opt not to. Another comparator market is LT injectables for schizophrenia. They have made a dent but orals still reign.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading your post, I think I understand why you referenced the schizophrenia market - must be personal experience. Yikes!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they can find it to remove it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the situation with oral semaglutide?
    Novo said it was derisked, they posted field and marketing jobs several months ago, and now since ADA, nothing but crickets.

Is this thing getting approved, what's the data?