Orexo Contract Salary

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has ANYONE been told the salary for this contract?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't given a salary range. They reviewed the questionare and referred to the range that I put down which started at 65k what they didn't realize was that was the bottom of the barrel for me. They didnt say much when I gave an explanation for my expectations 70's and up. Weird phone screen. Knowing PTS they will be trying to get people that are desperate and willing to accept lower compensation. I refuse to do that again. I've got a new job anyway. I didn't like how the interview went.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED CALL IN THE SOUTHEAST? ATLANTA, CHARLOTTE, GREENSBORO, ASHEVILLE, GREENVILLE, TAMPA, MIAMI YET?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a damn thing you said here makes a lick of sense.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay is in peanuts. The reason why is because they are hiring monkeys to do this job for a fixed time period. Hey where do you see youerself in 2 years? Unemployed. You can do so much better. Contract is the last straw before this industry from the reps side of things takes a big dirt nap.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The interviewers asked the weirdest questions. The "VP" was quite full of herself. I'm not sure why the asked the questions that they did, but they were stupid for a "contract" position. For example "why contract sales?" Obvious answers...they were asking salary questions so they could ween out those who made too much. I would think they would want to get the best seasoned reps possible because this drug is going to have so many challenges!

Vey curious how things will go

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100% with everything you said.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a 3 year contract and excellent opportunity.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone recieve an offer from yesterday's interviews

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that higher salary offers are being made to Reckitt folks willing to jump ship.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit typing is all caps you fucking loser

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so angered fella? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. 3 years means nothing. They could say 25 years if they want. Contracts end prematurely and without notice on a regular basis.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. You're too stupid to even make fun of. Get back to me in a year when this shit contract ends 2 years early and you are out on your ass and the assfuck PSS recruiters won't return your calls. Dumbshit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also agree- You are naive and just a plain ignoramus.

Why don't you say "a written and guaranteed" three year contract? Meaning you are guaranteed your three years of salary if the contract is ended early by Orexo?

If PSS puts that in writing then maybe I will listen.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My last contract was 2 years and it lasted 8 months. Most these products are very niche, over priced, with no stocking, and no managed care coverage. Doctors have been burned so many time trying to writes these type of products they don't even want to mess with them anymore. Looks at the last couple of years there have hardly been any successful launches.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had an phone screen or an interview? (ie other than a phone call from Touchpoint recruiter) If so, where are you located? Many thanks

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

95 K for Reckitt folks plus 600 a month for car and mileage and 3 years is a long time in the pharma industry these days

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on non Reckitt employees salary??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RB Reps won't move for 95k and 600 month car allowance.