Organizational changes for Respi

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked selling your Resp products for 2 years no success. Managers were the worst I ever worked for in 20 years. So why would your company even consider hiring people who drove the company into the ground. I'd love to be in the interview for position. Question- How did you manage to get that 3 scripts from your 12 reps over a 2 year period?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HUB was in development for months while Joe was still here. Dan just got the baton handed to him right before the finish line. Aptiom does not utilize a HUB.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not dumb enough to send us to Las Vegas for Latina training...are they? It’s 2020 did they ever hear of Webex? Most companies are limiting travel these days. You can’t keep people away from their families for 2 weeks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most companies are cancelling travel, our incompetent management is doing the opposite! Our management is like big pharma circa 2001. That’s why we are failing... no foresight or progressive thinking whatsoever! Could you imagine a biotech doing this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to travel 3 weeks in a row. Thanks you training department! Orlando then two weeks in Vegas. how is that ethical? I’m surprised Hr didn’t step in and say that’s too much to ask of families.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you have to do this?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you have to do this?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you can quit your complaining since FLT is virtual now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! Everyone is complaining about the training in Las Vegas, not the FLT...managers signed up for that. We are complaining because this training should be done virtual too. So, you will still have everyone complaining and not happy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are comparing because companies like Amazon and others are cancelling all non-essential air travel in the US in order to keep employees safe from the unknown. Our company is flying everyone from all over the country to do training that can early be accomplished virtually. This is why we will never be a top tier company. Bad Corp decisions and outdated thinking.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/amazon-employee-travel-restrictions-us-domestic-international-coronavirus-covid-19-2020-2%3famp

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you can choose not to fly or go if US declares health emergency.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop complaining snow flake. You work for a company, you do what they say. If you don’t like it leave. If you want to make all decisions, start your own company.

no puppie or crying rooms here. Maybe in corporate

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok sheep!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, we are snowflakes because we don’t want to travel unnecessarily during a possible pandemic for training that is typically done virtually these days. I do like your heard mentality, keep following blindly...typical!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention that Vegas is an international vacation destination.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok... this response must have come from Dan D...the same person who told the resp division on a conference call that anyone who wanted to stay with Sunovion long term would have an opportunity.
    Well , I wanted to stay and need the paycheck for my family. You are a bold face liar. Also.... the decisions were not based on performance.... I lost my job to an incompetent boob.
    When Brovana loses patent exclusivity in 1 year... the rest of respiratory will be gone.
    As far as concerns over Coronavirus and travels.... Sunovion does not give a shit about U.S. employees.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This day and age, what quality companies are making employees travel for a simple product training? None! I’m not sure if this is the incompetence of management or the training department? Either way it just shows why we are not an elite organization. Or maybe someone in management just wants a weekend away from family in Vegas.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunovion has always been a POA meeting heavy company. Yes it’s all quite useless and offers zero value. My guess is it’s designed to impress the Japs but damn...... Come on Man!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first, your am idiot. Pandemic. What a joke. Check how many people die each year for the flu. This is just democratic hype to create panic. 2nd, if you learn to wash your hands, you will not have a problem. 3rd, there will be no Vegas because the dems in corporate will be scared off just as you are. 4th. You are very brave to speak your. I did in an anonymous Board. Get some guts and speak your mind to the leadership.

imfind it hilarious that you people are so brave to speak while hiding. Gutless wonders