Organizational changes for Respi

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course the upper management chose Vegas to gamble while we sit in useless meeting to listen to people trying to,justify their jobs. Your complaint about travel is selfish and self serving. You just want to sit at home in your PJs and listing to video chat. BTW. I would also prefer that but instead of bashing company, just speaks truth. I would also much rather be home instead of wasting my time, but they are paying us. Be thankful for a job

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed the point...tool! Spoken like a true corporate cheerleader. Why make people travel during a health crisis when it’s 2020 and must companies limit travel an do product training virtually. It’s more efficient

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares whether people are at home in Pjs or being thankful for having a job. We are a business, and it’s a poor business decision to spend money on travel when product training can be accomplished virtually. It just speaks to the fact that our leaders have zero business acumen. Not surprising we are having layoffs, corporate doesn’t understand how to run an efficient business.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny. Actually you missed the point. These meetings are held to give Corp an excuse to travel and take a paid vacation. Are you truly this stupid!

management doesn’t care about efficiencies. No company does. Management doesn’t care about you. HR doesn’t care about you! There is no health crisis. Built up by Democrats trying to hurt Trump, which wil not work. Does your own research instead of trusting fake news. Check out how many people die from the flu each year. Start washing your hands and you will. It aha e any problems.

BTW your team mates don’t care about you either.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok...fake news. I’m sure the Dems are responsible for cities in Asia and Europe being on lockdown. You dope!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let see. China has a problem with protesters in Hong Kong. Trade war kicking their butt and all of a sudden a virus shows up. They hype it up

ok you Democrat sheep. Read or listen to news. Or ask your doctors. This is no more damage roux then the flu. Again how many died from flu. You show your ignorance by blindly following.
    It will be show later that this virus has been here already, we just never tested for it. Again. Hype it up and freak people out and diverts attention.

By the way dope, your democratic news out lets and calling it it he trump,virus I GUESS THAT SINCE THE ONLY STTES THAT HAVE SEEN THE VIRUS HAPPEN TO BE DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED STATES. SO TRUMP IS RELEASING IT IN THESE STATES TO IMPACT MINORITY VOTES.

IDIOTS!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Someone really bought into the Fox News propaganda. Good for you Skippy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually it was on CNN and center for disease we’re on but glad you know what your taking about. Do you want the communist or the guy with dementia

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear ya,
    Now people are wearing surgical masks to prevent themselves from virus. Lol. They don’t work uniformed idiots. But Corp say national sales meeting in Vegas is out.
    They watch to much msnbs and believe it

would love to play cards with they people they take each bluff and reql

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg, you are scary ignorant!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I use company meetings as my free travel and free booze party time. I’ll be pissed if my Vegas trip gets cancelled. Tell me it ain’t so.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no the scary thing is how gullible and intolerant you are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

feel sorry for you. Skippy

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gullible says the person who supports a con man! Ha

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm..picture this, 1K people sitting in close proximity of each other, some start exhibiting symptoms and next thing you know everybody will be quarantined in their rooms for 2 weeks, is Sunovion gonna be able to pay for that hotel bill? Don’t think so