Organizational changes

Discussion in 'TargetRx' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With friends like you who needs enemies?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the ImpactRx board. It really sounds as though a merger is pending between your organizations. As a customer, that would be ideal! I enjoy working with both of your companies and really think the combined entity would bring a tremendous amount of value to my role on the brand team. I hope it works out for everyone!

For what it's worth, I applaud the moves your senior management team has made on the BD side. I have always felt your CEO had an excellent strategy that should be very executable. Maybe now the right pieces can be put into place that will make your company a thriving $100 million business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pay raises and no bonus for CS. What a recipe for disaster. This place is in serious trouble if a few more key people leave the organization. No senior management foresight into retention strategies for staff. Senior management takes all the resources to get their "key" projects done while everyone else is left to struggle and pray they can get all the work done. Can't even handle the current work load let alone having anyone sell any more business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you joking - no pay raises again?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wake up, people. pay raises are hard to come by in this economy! I worked at TargetRx many moons ago and recall that their pay is quite competitive. just be happy you have a job...and a bonus is exactly that...it's not guaranteed! Go ahead and leave. There are a million people just waiting to replace you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just caught up on the posts here and number 20 caught my eye - ain't it said when CEO's blame everyone but themselves?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who moved on in the reorg? What triggered it? How does the structure look now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More people will leave during the busy season. Just keep selling is the mode but won't have the staff to complete the work.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought there was no place left to cut staff. Management continues to find ways to surprise.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now who got the boot? Initials, please!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the current loss of business it is inevitable that this Company needed to trim staff. As I observe the morass it is no surprise that we continue to cut cut cut and chop. When there are reversing revenues there will be reversing head count.
    What may be the survival period? I am looking... Horsham is not a hot bed!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only a matter of time before an exodus begins. Which will immobilize us first, loss of talent or loss of revenue?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which client was lost?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The better question is, "which client/brand remains?" I believe the answer to that question is possibly six clients and maybe eight brands. You do the math and then calculate that revenue & profit figure. I wish I had an Ivy league degree so I could run companies into the ground like these clowns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS is history. Unsure where it went. No one selling here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very concerned with my 401k. Can the company grab my money?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if they/you invested it in company stock.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest you bail and grab your 401k before there is no one there to sign the transfer paperwork for your funds.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More clients will be lost since it went from 5 CS directors to 3 CS directors. Not possible to satisfy all client requests/follow-ups with current staff. Work load at the end of the quarters is crazy. Would start looking for other opportunities ASAP since management seems to like reducing employees hours/firing folks and not communicating within the organization.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a nightmare!!!