Organized union

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2020 at 7:16 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interested as well. Thank you whoever you are. Please keep US informed. A lot of my coworkers and colleagues actually do check cafepharma

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YESSS so the rest of us employed get bonuses and free food to motivate us to stay employed. It's a win/win for everyone :cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is this walk out going to happen? It's time to shove their point system to their a$$. And the bs 100$ for 100 million sales for December to their throat. I am talking to some of my coworkers

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to join the walk in !!!! I got a raise and it was a self evaluation . They gave me .15 freaking cents after making them millions !!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye - your .15 raise proves your worth. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please leave if you hate it that bad. The work environment will be better. They are hiring more young/mature people in the past year. The cranky older ones that ALWAYS complain about how bad it is are the ones that play high school mind games with everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closest thing to this was back when pmo employees would quit 1 at a time, they were getting our current employees in to their company they went to. Conmed lost about 20 pmo machinists. WTF. That means this company isn't doing something right. People don't always look for a better deal if they are content with what they got. I am content at conmed. No major problems, just laziness towards upgrades and modifying anything seems like the worst possible scenario engineers love to avoid. If you reach "f**k it", then just go. Leave. Be happy some place else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where/when are you guys doing this meetings. A handful of us want to join.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL
    [​IMG]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster: Launching date is 4/20 for the walk out . The stock has been downgraded and ConMed quarterly is on 4/23 . We want to impact the company where it hurts.

We are prepared to launch social media campaign and contact local news.

We also have statements from employees that have been effected by unsafe practices . OSHA reports will be filed.

For those of you that are scoffing or on the fence get ready to see a lot of people from all over the company to walk out.

We have signs and t-shirts printed up so no need to make your own. There will be a lawyer representing you when you walk out. Contact information will be provided so you can take legal recourse and protect yourself. This is in case management wants to retaliate.

I was advised by the lawyer that by no means is anyone to sabotage equipment or break anything. The goals here are to simply be heard and to get fair wages. Every employee deserves proper representation. HR will not do this because they are representing the company.

Location of the protest is on public space and permit has been pulled with the city of Largo. We were advised that couple patrol officers will be present to make sure the walk out is safe and no violence.

Address is located on sidewalk of Bryan Dairy rd in front of the building. We are starting effective 9:00 AM. People from all shifts will be present.

Don’t be afraid and spread the word !!!!! People from manufacturing, documentation control, administration, marketing.

See you there !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster: Update I just got off the phone with one of the organizers. He said there will not be enough signs for everyone. We are estimating 50+ If you want to be creative make your own poster and please keep it in your vehicle until walkout launch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 months from now is plenty of time to get the word out there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright who's bringing snacks? Condoms? Hardcore street drugs? Hoes in different area codes? :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The heartless decisions done by employers. The CEO just wants that dollar. Business over human life:

o_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those videos are sad and good to make a point. Most of the manufacturing jobs will head to Mexico and Utica will shit down. Bringing everything to Largo to consolidate.

In regards to the union topic me and my buddy will be there at 9 . We already have signs ready ! We are spreading the word . Some people are not really open to the idea and think it’s pointless. Guess we will all see . I’ve been through a walk out before and most of our demands we made. We got cost of living raise yearly on top of pay increase. They wanted to form a union but the company dodged that bullet in negotiations ha ha ! Hope we have a good talker leading this revolt .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ConMed legal team reached out to organizer of walk out. Mess is hitting the ceiling and people are quietly being told to cease from any and all discourse pertaining to unions and walkout. Someone struck a nerve Funny thing is one part of ConMed isn’t communicating what the other part is doing. House of cards is about to fall !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was talking about the union thing on the floor and my team lead got upset and threatened me. Told me I need to keep my mouth shut or I was going to get wrote up . What the heck ! All I was doing was mentioning this in conversation to pass the time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unions..F’n liberals. Go get another job if you don’t like it. Probably find something else quicker than the amount of time needed to construct a boohoo picket sign to hold up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Sally Field will be leading this?