Orilissa

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have known better than to jump to WH vs. stay with Lupron! This company cannot launch a drug properly to save its life!! Drug isn't bad...if you can get access to it!! Writers are sick of stupid PA rejections. I mean WTF do our managed care people do???

And Marketing? Did anyone think to field test out that ridiculous patient counseling tool? Imagine the money spent on those things, 99% of which are currently in a garbage dump!! But let's pump more money into this shit, ISAs, MEI programs... From a former Metabolic rep, she said that with MTC at the helm, don't be surprised if this division becomes glorified primary care in a year!! SHE WAS RIGHT!! Dangle more carrots in front of us with great IC plan knowing that about 15% of the Sales Force will actually achieve it! Whatever!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If all this makes you so miserable, then quit. I’m sure an Allergan rep would love to take your place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks JD..anymore stand up material you want to try out at our next meeting

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm..people leaving the brand team and managers leaving/“retiring” and positions not being filled. Good thing I have my 20+ years in...I’m ready for the severance package

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't hold your breath, severance packages are a shadow of what the were even a year ago.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So good, I enjoyed my 50 weeks of continuation pay.
    I’m laughing my ass at the arrogant Women’s Health reps who thought their shit didn’t stink at their first national meeting. A year later they’re crying....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper Management is clueless. The goal of scripts needed is not realistic and we have the worst leadership of all franchises. Get it done or else.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on! Paul Currier is a genius! Just ask him!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ahhhh..a sad metallic rep who’s still mad at Paul...the comment was upper management..he’s just a puppet like most of the managers..the one who speak up get “retired”....right Marty? The rats are leaving the sinking ship for other divisions or other companies. Can’t wait for the NSM next year..wonder if we will have some shitty birthday cupcakes to celebrate year 2 of sucking ass w/Orilissa .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about asking the representatives what we think of strategies, goals, leadership,and how people are being treated?

There is no way they would do a survey we all know how horrible it would be.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the third party riding with us...WTF...I’m having chili the night before if I’m stuck with them in my car. This franchise is sooooo fucked...way to go Marty..enjoy your retirement

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Marty Cummer retiring?
    Good riddance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marty along with others should be kicked to the curb. It’s a disgrace how they launched this product.

He is toxic and the whole division knows it. What he is creating is a toxic environment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

y’all havin a hard time sellin that ormelissa? Looks like us allergan folks got our cards on deck ready to clean house...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marty couldn’t launch a Comer filled condom...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Metallica..what a band . I think we know ready to retire rep meant Metabolic....

I’m so pumped after ATL...surprised they didn’t Jim Jones pass out the Kool-Aid and have us drink up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold pattern for fibroids indication.