Orlando National Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to waste another week of my life role playing and watching managers kissing ass in Orlando

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What flavor is the Kool-aid this year? Strawberry-Kiwi is my favorite.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck the National meeting. Whooooooo caaaaarreees!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder which RD and DM will "hook up" this year. Remember Vegas????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The theme is “unity.” We are one and together we will win! Who else is super excited to see our culture blossom under our gifted leadership team?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gross.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I dont remember hearing about an RD /DM hookup - enlighten us .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good news is that it is a much shorter meeting, 2-3 nights.

The bad news is that my manager told me that it is almost 100% role playing.

Fun Fun

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for non stop sports stories and analogies. Because selling pharmaceuticals is exactly like playing college football.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see... the doctor hikes the script and passes it to the pharmacy...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY the same. And we have a guy who never played a single down in the head coach position.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point! This clown wants 100% sample/detail average and yells at his minion managers for being a realistic 20-30%.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts are hilarious. Keep them coming. Is anyone impressed with this leadership team?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JV at best.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership team is a joke. The canned skits they do on stage make me want to leave the room every time. Also, I love the prepared Q&A sessions with leadership on stage at the meetings. They get total softballs tossed their way and have their responses carefully thought out.

How about these questions for senior leadership:

Josh, since you have no previous experience in management in the pharmaceutical industry what mistakes have you learned from in the past 3 years?

I can name at least 9 people who were recently terminated for "performance". Is the task force you recently created to look at Rx reporting addressing the fact that good people are being fired for uncaptured scripts?

Should I keep promoting specialty pharmacy at the direction of my manager or should I refuse and risk being fired?

Can we do shots at the mandatory nightly study sessions that go until 10:00 at night during the NSM?

Do you clowns realize that no rep has ever looked at their business plan after spending the 10+ hours it takes to complete it every quarter?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely awesome. Power points to anyone with the balls to ask just one of those questions.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now THATS a post!!! Bravo sir or madam!