Orlando region

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2020 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi everyone! I'm interviewing for a position in the orlando region. I just wanted to get some opinions on the manager there. Also is there good company culture here? I see a lot of issues surrounding bonuses....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bagahahahahahahahaahahahahagagahahggahagagaga. Wow no industry experience and you still found CP. go away troll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’ve read everything on here and still feel the need to ask this question, we know you won’t listen to us anyway. You’ll take the job because you think it’s a good way into pharma or it’s more than you were making, but in less than a year, or after you’ve been turned down for other pharma jobs because xr experience is a joke in the industry, you’ll be wishing you hadn’t and that you’d kept on until you got a job with big pharma.

The culture says it’s good, but it’s not. Everything here is below industry standard, except the cars.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll get you up to date on the bonus fiasco. We were told at the quarterly meeting that bonuses would be paid. They waited until we got home, like just days before the payout date, to tell us in an impersonal voicemail on a Friday that instead of paying the full bonus, they would be paying $2000 less per share point. Some people lost thousands. That was only ONE bonus fiasco. Proceed with caution, you’ve been warned

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be told in the interview at plan is $6k in bonus per quarter. With the existing and emerging competition coupled with a 7 year old bonus plan and TERRIBLE coverage you can expect to make $6-10k in bonus for the entire year. My advice, get $15K more in base than they are offering because you will not come close to the $6k per quarter they advertise.

Also, if you decide to take the job expect your manager to be a bat out of hell within the first 6-8 weeks. I'm sure they are being cordial and professional during the interview process. That all changes after you have been here for a few months. The micromanagement and disconnect from reality by these managers is a real issue.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I would not work in that region

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. If given the chance to transfer, that would be a hard no for me

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is like the Stepford Wives. Expect to drink the koolaid and don’t deviate from the appearance that you love Supernus more than life itself. They say they’re family friendly, but don’t try to have a family emergency during poa time. Actually, if you’re female, don’t even try to have a family. Maternity policies are sub standard. Don’t question anything that doesn’t make sense or you’ll be put in micromanagement hell until you either quit, suffer a breakdown or make a minor mistake so that they can put you on warning. This is in addition to their normal daily micromanagement. Have all these things happened to me? No. But I’ve been with this company long enough to see it happen to others and it’s not right. I’m not even going to start on their bonus mess ups and crap bonus formulas.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These people just bitch. Every company has its pros and cons. This place has been good to me and my family. You don’t like it, leave!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not an exaggeration. Some people will say this happens everywhere but it doesn’t. Everything about this company is substandard except the cars. The bonus pay use to make up for the issues but that’s been few and far between recently

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OR how about Supernus do better because they can and because they know better. Why should you, me and our colleagues have to settle? If this is truly a great company, they should be putting their money where their mouth is, get up to date on policies, and stop acting like a second rate pharma company. I care about this company but I’m not going to put the blinders on and act like it couldn’t be better when it’s so obvious. I do see colleagues leaving and being treated like adults, getting better benefits and having more equitable and fair bonus structures that incentivize the entire workforce, not just those in Medicaid states. I don’t want to leave. I want that to happen here and I DON’T think that’s too much to ask.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it. All the best people have left or are leaving the company. Once upon a time Supernus was a great place to work. Within the last year it has been absolute dumpster fire with no foreseeable changes coming. Hold out for a better opportunity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio pharma is where it’s at. XR of old drugs is not. Go where the future is headed if you want to set yourself up for success. We are old tech. I’m applying to every bio company I can find. They make way more than regular old pharma like this

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company did start out good but it has been a dumpster fire for far longer than a year. Number one problem...the products! We wouldn’t have any of these problems if our products weren’t terrible. I get it we had to start somewhere but we are way behind on R&D. We needed something new to sell years ago. 812 is not the answer and it never was supposed to be. 812 was thrust into the spotlight when 810 failed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right, so many either left or trying to leave. They’re not even posting all the vacancies! I’m sure it’s to try to control some contrived image. Turnover is happening.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ people. Some of you talk about trying to leave. Some of you have left...this is such a brain dead job, just get another one and have 2 incomes. Jeezuz. Be smart homies. I know quite a few people doing that here now, especially with the contract market so hot. Ride this ship til it sinks yo.

My homie that wants to work here. Take the gig but don’t quit your other one. You can probably do both

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Da point b takin

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha that’s smart! And a good way to make sure you get a bonus lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

zero chance this person works here. This is a stupid idea that will literally never work in real life.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. I’ve been doing this for years. I’m sorry you’re missing out on double income.