Orlando region

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2020 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm that this is common. I have known several people that have worked in 2 different disease states during my tenure here. I, however, have been too big of a chicken to try it. Contemplating it, due to the continued proof that Supernus will continue to be greedy and steal money from us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha this guy is upset because he didn’t think of it first. Happens every day and here you are missing out.

And the cars are nice because MM is the only one at corporate who can get shtt done. That lady is the bomb and should be running this place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The apathy at this company is ridiculous smh

I’d like to say wth colleagues, but the company kind of did this to itself. I have never worked anywhere else where morale was so low and employees just kept getting pushed lower.

Sorry guys, I know many of you are unhappy. But really, if you feel that way, you should probably move on...for your own mental health.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I propose a name change to Apathy Pharmaceuticals

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t blame anybody for double dipping. I knew a rep that never quit his old job before coming here. He’s long gone though. Got a much better job in med sales I think. It happens, if you’re lucky enough to find two you can handle.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of whiney bitches. All of you. Spoiled Brats. Look in the mirror.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s exactly what we would expect you to say. It’s never gonna change, is it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you decided to put on your greatest hits album. This is an oldie but goodie. Anything new though?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine getting the end of quarter Mosaic, referencing the bonus plan that you had to accept and sign before being “eligible,” hearing at POA that no changes would be made, confirming a nice payday, making plans for the money you worked hard for, then hearing that Supernus is going to keep $4000 of your money. FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then leave! The past is done!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, I read this as, “We suck and we’re going to keep sucking. So please get out of my face so I’m not constantly reminded how bad I suck.”

Nah, I’m going to stick around and keep sandbagging. Serves you idiots right. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus had the opportunity to make it right but failed to do so. Until this is made right you are going to have problems.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean, we were all bought in and busting our tales until they *repeatedly* effed us over, compounded with a refusal to get with the times. They have no one to blame but themselves. This is called “laying in the bed you made.”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet the person that started this thread is like you know what im going to apply anyway lol. We were all there once but really stay out of this business don’t ruin your life

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Don’t ruin your life”?? I hope that’s not true for you. If it is, I’d unsarcastically love to hear how. Despite the recent challenges and feelings of being in professional limbo, the decision to join Supernus has made life for me and my family significantly better. I have made more money, received more professional development, had reasonable work/life balance, and made some good friends along the way. I get everyone’s experience is different, but I don’t think it’s fair to paint a generalized negative picture. Especially to someone who is considering making a significant career move to join the company. I’d be willing to bet that there are very few of us that are worse off now than we were in our old B2B gigs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money can’t buy life

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But it can buy me a boat. And a truck to pull it. Sounds like life to me

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is a step up from vacuuming cars and picking up vacationers at Enterprise. However, I didn’t have anyone riding with me and making me accountable then, which is a violation of my individual rights. Kind of a toss up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to chill with this antagonizing reps shit dude. It’s not cute. You make us look bad by being an Ahole then the reps who respond make us look bad by sounding like cry babies. No one is winning here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is toxic. Middle management is toxic and useless