Orlando region

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2020 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t Fl have good coverage??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is good in Florida.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who told you that??? Florida coverage is and has always been horrible. Just like almost every other state. Supernus loves to blame it on the insurance companies but you have to actually pay for the coverage. That’s why aimovig is tier 2 no pa on almost every plan. It has nothing to do with their data

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait....I'm told we are good to go on all commercial and medicaid???? You mean they aren't telling me the truth?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor and look at fingertip formulary. That site will show how poor our coverage is compared to our competitors.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coverage is irrelevant. We had GCs for years and it barely pushed share. The problem lies with the products themselves. Simply put they are rebranded generics and doctors know that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should send Roy down to run the Orlando region. He has a proven track record of success during his time here at Supernus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roy would be an upgrade over GS. Damn I miss AB.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so much hate towards GS??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea on when offers will get sent out? I Jeff was going to hire me but nothing still.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why there are so many openings for the Florida region right now? What are your thoughts for someone considering this company?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the number of openings in one state that should spell out the situation for you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that florida is a dumpster fire. If you HAVE to take this job I recommend to view it as a 2 years and out situation. You do NOT want to make this company a long career.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps are super underpaid compared to their competitors. They also have to put up with a LOT more BS from GS and NS than the rest of the country.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Underpaid. Stupid RDs, and horrible drugs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will tell you $6k per quarter in bonus. You will be lucky to make $6k in bonus for the entire year.

Run!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you only make 6k in bonus for the entire year, sorry but you suck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is another reason why you should avoid this company. After they lie to you about bonus potential they say the reason why you aren't bonusing is because you suck.

If you are contemplating a position with this company only take it if you have no other options and your children are starving.