Osiris acquisition

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by ...., Mar 24, 2019 at 2:03 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your statement regarding PL is pure hogwash. You’re terribly misinformed

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meh, I’ve also talked to a few end users who are not wild about this...PL or cryopreserved. Are you an Osiris rep?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youre a complete turd...the product works and yes, too Osiris reps make over $240k. careful what you wish for...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I’ve heard on the street, the cryo works better than the PL. And $350k as a top rep? That’s terrible.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another false statement made by the utterly clueless!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the latest with the skin subs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the transition going for everyone? Not sure how I feel about selling inferior products like Oasis......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s easy. When Grafix isn’t covered or when you need something larger than a 3x4 in the HOPD is when you talk Oasis. I’ve had a center use a few pieces of oasis and it worked great. It’s better than seeing a competitors graft go on a large wound. Im more concerned with S&Ns plan for Grafix/Stravix in terms of on-going clinical research and sales support. Seems like sales and marketing support has come to a halt ever since the acquisition. Whats the plan here?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember Dermagraft? Cryo always has one or the other logistical problem. You'll sell more Pico.