Osmotica Stock a bust

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glad I didn't purchase that dog. should be under $1 by June 2019.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they are in for the long run..people are on edge in general especially investors
    Not time to play with E-trade account. As the economy is still strong - many BIG investors are having an emotional response.
    Buckle up and "don't create your own recession by not investing" is the advice of top analysts to the BIG guys on wall street

Watch the G-20 press conference coming up in 5 days. But, judging from what Trump tweeted, I believe nothing "UGE" happened with China at the meeting. The tariff war already happened.

December is big month for Wall Street. The Fed's Committee meeting is Dec 18-19 . Increase in interest rates. Me thinks so. 2019 may fuel further market turmoil... so .....have patience and keep working !!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the stock up to $6??
    The drugs are all dogs and all new product launches have failed. RVL is just the same old decongestant eyedrops that does what oxyln does without a script and $$dr visit. Visine s and allergan already have this market. What are these investors thinking? BM and JDS have sold them such a pile of s*it and are laughing all the ay to the bank

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2nd quarter numbers will tell. Unless they fudge them and or lay-off AGAIN

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing effed up 2 launches...why not go for the Triple Crown . KP too. Ya'll must be proud to have elite lying idiots

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they cleared the FDA but now have no money to launch a molecule that’s been out there 10 years just repackaged with a new dose. The attempt to drum up money from a new public dilutive offering fell flat
    Again. How do these amateur executives keep their jobs?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a disaster! Who is going to buy this stick at $6.55 when you can get it in the open market for 6.20?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$5.22 today- Credit Suisse May have lost $5million in one week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was last Year!! The stock is at $3 now. What a complete failure by Brian and JD!!! Wait until these sucker investors see the 2nd quarter numbers on 8/10/21. What a bunch of dimwits