Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May as well He seems to have done a fine job with your lobotomy. How much did you save?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice conversing with you as well. Sorry, but mere "FDA Approval" will never be just good enough for me. I've seen too much in this business. I like to do a little more investigation with product and practitioner expertise when getting permanent surgery--and you should too. When ID hits number 3 in the market though, I'll call you from my nursing home on Mars.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True - but nothing to do with the Koreans -
    As for cock ... in a sexist world yes ... but women's genitalia are different... Obviously when the Americans learn to speak the English language properly, it will be time for criticism of others trying to speak a foreign language.
    As for MegaGen Italia being true or not - of course it is,,, I can send you my business card! You must know what they say about Italians... a very appropriate name!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what the typical base salary, bonus structure and car allowance might be for a sales rep position for Hiossen?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Can anyone tell me what the typical base salary, bonus structure and car allowance might be for a sales rep position for Hiossen?"

No.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base 80 total 95-110

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Years later and this comment is still BS. Shut up, stupid.