Osteohealth comp plan

Discussion in 'Osteohealth' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2011 at 6:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with Osteohealth and was told that the comp plan is an 80K base and at plan 120K with a company car. Is it realistic to make plan? Are numbers attainable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you play "Bautiful Dreamer" to the person that tokd you this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told by whom??? No one starts at $80k at OHD. And the days of making $120k are LONG gone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the base is what it is, 80k. If you aren't making that, your problem. That is what I was told, by manager and on phone interview. bonuses that could bring plan to 120. Again, want to know if bonuses are attainable or out of whack. Not questioning base, if they lie to me about that then I won't take job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, do yourself a favor and stay far far far away from this company. I feel so bad for people who are looking to better their career because osteohealth does not care. Even if they paid me a 100k base I would never. Seriously look at the other thread! If a company is worth moving your career to you won't see much about them on here. Osteohealth has the largest and most negative thread on here! I am not trying to be mean, just trying to help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask about annual raises

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What annual raise.....? Thats a good one. Luitpold is all about American Regent Division. Osteohealth is a wart on the butt of the company. They dont care.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smokin' weed, tankin' beers

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the very worst company you could ever consider run by even worse managers. Run from this place as fast as you can.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Osteohealth is holding bonuses for no good reason...let's discuss....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Light bill comes first.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep dream'n chick. you will never see that bonus. there will be another excuse of why OHD can't pay up. i am sure that it will be in the best interest of the employees though.