OsteoMed Craniomaxillofacial Position in Indianapolis

Discussion in 'OsteoMed' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give some REAL insight to this position in Indy and just OsteoMed as a company overall? I received a call from a recruiter today regarding this position, and I had never heard of this company before. Sounds intriguing, but I honestly no nothing about the company or job. I currently make approx $95K-$100K, and the 1st year pay would be a step back I'm guessing, but the future earnings seem like they could get higher?
    What do the avg reps make per year? Top reps?

Lots of questions, and sorry to drag on. Any insight is welcome. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to work where you work. Stay at your current job. I don't think Indy has done well in years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that territory is open again? It has done nothing for years...probably would make 70k there. Its had a new rep every year for the past 5-6 years. No growth but that's how the whole division goes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last Indy Rep was a great guy and was there only 18 months.

Not sure what the deal is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the story on this territory, I heard it was open. If so, wasn't the rep doing well? Why would he leave if he was doing so well? I am interested in the position, who is the hiring manager? Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last rep had steady growth several years and won top rep award last year. Left due to lack of support on major contract and now territory has minimal sales. Manager is a major d-bag. Better companies out there, I'd pass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^accurate ^^^^