Otezla NSM thoughts??

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually really like Ron and all, but damn, this meeting was a waste of time! Nothing was relevant considering the merger!! NOTHING

Thanks for the headphones, I’ll be sure to wear them to block out gossip on BMS. I know that’s why you gave them to us

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the whole ozamimoid timeline was a joke. BMS will be in charge if all that

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there was oh..... one black person in the entire company. Celgene should be sued for discrimination

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole ozanimoid segment was very interesting. Did you notice how they tried to motivate us to keep up selling Otezla so we may be considered for ozanimiod? When we all know they wont hire without MS exp. cheap move Celgene

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were balls drained at least? Fly Fly

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes on your ho mo sons head
    He was confused. Yesterday was Ash Wednesday not Easter. But he loves to eat those little crackers - they make him feel clean. :rolleyes:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I like the part when Ron called all the rheumatology reps fat and ugly :);):D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First meeting we have ever had without a single piece of new information (extensions to ESTEEM don't count).

The scariest part of the meeting was the dermatology marketers stalking us with loaded questions like, "don't you see value in more meetings?" Ugh, no we don't. What we really don't need is more cheering marketers on stage. When will you realize this product sells because of three things:

1- oral
    2-safety
    3-dermatology relationships

We don't need another meeting of any sort until we either get another indication or another product. Everything else can be done by having my DM call me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last thing we need is more meetings with Red Bull infused actors exhorting us to fake scream agreement back to the stage.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a Bafoon. Oh to be a fly on the wall when BMS meets Ron...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just goes to show you how out of touch I&I is with the organization. H/O had their NSM a week before and got acquisition presentations, HR meetings, oh... and had 5 new products to talk about. I heard the highlight of the Otezla NSM was getting to preview the new otezla commercial.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s crazy. They avoided talking about the merger like a bad rash! It all felt so fake

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we had Hand come in and do a talk with Q&A for all of us. We were told he was banned from the I&I meeting because they saved the space for Lev's illuminating talk.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face it, rheumatology is fat/ugly compared to dermatology.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s nothing to talk about. If you’ve ever been through a buyout before you know that everything before the final hour is a waste of time talking about.

They did that for hemonc because they all know they’re the target of the acquisition... gotta keep them selling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please, the only person in the entire event that could even be considered slightly fat was pregnant!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HemeOnc is a target? Plz explain. Thank you!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. I&I will be the first to go. You wait and see. Thank Scott Smith for building a joke of a franchise.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

joke? well the sales force sells nearly 2 billion of a product that barely works. They've had 19 consecutive quarters of prescription growth with a product that barely works, has virtually no support other than a commercial, and resides in a category with 28 competitors who know how to contract with managed care.

imagine if their I&I sales force had a product that was best in class, was accepted as the gold standard by governing societies and essentially had no competition for select indications? and didn't operate in a rebate driven, managed care world. Wow, they might be as good as the Hemonc reps.

FTR, we think you all are over paid and lazy, but if we had to pick sales teams, I&I would be tops for productivity. The fact that they are paid near the bottom of industry norms helps as well.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right.. as in that’s the division making all the money, the division with the promising pipeline, the division where BMS can rapidly create synergies within...