Otsuka's sales leadership is a disappointment!!

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2020 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Southwest region is doomed due to the "mini me" RSD who wants everyone to do what he does- work on spreadsheets every day. Forget people only numbers matter

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patients don't matter either anymore to the salesforce....It's just prescriptions at almost any price...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for you peeps in the SW but until you have to work for/with the jerk Jon Coktoasten, you have no idea what bad leadership is. He thinks he can do what he wants because he looks like Jason Priestly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's up to you and your team to get rid of him! Smile at him and stab him in the back! Get creative! Work with your team mates. Make his life miserable. Flood his email box! Spread rumors! Make the ride alongs hell for him! Call him endlessly about petty stuff, so he doesn't get anything done. Drop him off in the middle of nowhere.

Does he drink coffee in the car? Do a couple rabbit starts and do some sudden braking so he will spill coffee on his pants or even better his computer. Its all good and justified. The end justifies the means! Let us know how it goes. Any DM can be de-installed, it just has to be the focus of your daily activity, not sales!!

Like I said before, I have gotten rid of 3 DSMs in my career. I am an expert at that! As a matter of fact, it's the only thing I do well. I can't sell squat and I can't get out of bed in the mornings. Look what time it is now. I still should be at work, and I have been home for hours. You have more power than you realize, but you have to work smart!! It takes work, but is is it worth it? Absolutely!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I like to learn from you! You must be an HR nightmare!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coktoasten is a beast. He has 9 lives plus I think he hooked up with HR rep years ago. Don't forget he is very handsome which goes a long says in this industry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he banging a chick from HR to cover up abuse? Document everything, dates, times, locations...your attorney will need this information when the time comes...look toward a hefty settlement to keep your mouth shut...if you can substantiate and prove misconduct.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I did some research on this guy, there is a Sunovion thread “Coktoasten Fired” from April 21, 2017 4:15 PM “due to inappropriate relationships” at work.

But I am sure you knew this already!! Of course, the idiots at Otsuka hire him!! Our leaders are so pathetic!

Good luck to you, my friend, I have a feeling you are a female rep...if you need help, keep posting here. Like I said before, I have gotten rid of 3 bad DMs...You are talking to an expert at manager removal.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know whether or not I am an HR nightmare. But I am a bad DM’s nightmare!! That’s for damn sure!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I am not a female but that changes nothing. I can admit that Jon is quite handsome but not a good leader. When you look into his blue eyes you will see what I mean

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...he isn't into men...don't get your hopes up...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what region or district is this handsome jason priestly cat in?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka's sales leadership is not a disappointment...it's a TOTAL JOKE!!! But I totally agree with everything else you said. You should be at least an RD if not VP of sales and clean up this organization from DSM on up!!! Hopefully you go far in your career!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And while you are at it, take out M. Coyne as well!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Otsuka cleans house, one has to wonder about the size of the golden parachutes that will be awarded for incompetence and doing the absolute minimum to get by!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's always impressive to be led by people who never carried the bag or carried the bag 25 years ago!!
    So much experience, so much skill, so much know-how!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, 34 years and now retired from this wonderful PROFESSION if you live and work that way. Day after day, good weather, bad and "pandemics" of all sorts. Anyway, split between sales rep roles including key accounts, major health systems and being an integrated specialty/institutional manager.

Some things are non-negotiable. I'd fire an oppressive, arrogant, micromanaging MANAGER. And, without hesitation, I would FIRE your lazy, misdirected, unproductive self as a rep. You, are what gives this industry a bad name as much as these over inflated managers. You are essentially admitting theft. If someone stole $100 from you would call the police (although today who knows). You've stolen thousands and talk about pushing a manager out in dirty ways. Low class. Really low class behavior.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It took you 5 + months to get back to this guy's post? Where have you been? Nothing low class about this guy! He just doesn't take crap from anyone!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously are above the bag dragging class.

“Some things are non-negotiable. I'd fire an oppressive, arrogant, micromanaging MANAGER.”

You would have no managers...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Wonderful PROFESSION?????"

Yes, 30 years ago!!!