Our company is broken, and cannot be fixed!

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, May 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Treximet and Silenor sales stink, Zohydro sales are slow and will never meet expectations, and management are leaving in droves! We will either go bankrupt or get sold, either way we are all out of a job! If someone buys us they won't need the salesforce, they will take the products and cut the overhead costs, that's the only way any type of deal even makes sense. What a depressing place to work, my head hurts!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other management is leaving? RS was the last I heard. Everyone on the call seems so upbeat. I couldn't figure out why. Taking away guidance was a bit scary.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This seems to be the case. No need for sales. There's not enough ROI. Get the resumes out fools

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they seemed upbeat, they have to act that way! Don't be fooled, they can't be honest on the call because if they told us that the company was in bad shape, everyone would leave all at once, or at least would stop working to look for another job!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My only complaint is I wish the managers would be honest. We all are told to put our customers and patients first. Put the reps first in a similar manner.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM and I have become friends over the last year, and he told me to keep it quiet but to try to find another job as soon as I could. He said that most of the DM's, at least those who are not drinking the Koolaid, feel the same way. He is looking to get out as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets break this down, you & your DM are friends, he tells you something & asks you to keep it to yourself & you post it on cafepharma....you must feel great about yourself

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me clarify, I am in the same sentiment that this is a sinking ship. It just gets me when they do such a good job of faking it. I certainly can not fake it that well. It did not sounded like they were happy but almost giddy, like they just won the lottery. I was thinking that they know something, say a buyout and even though they are losing their jobs but made out with lots of cash from stock grants and not options like the rest of the us (reps).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another fake buy out post, the stock traders have gone crazy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was his moral obligation to warn others of the impending doom. Why let your friends lose their jobs just to keep a secret. And it's not much of a secret anyway if you look at the horrific performance of the company and the fact that "Project Panther" wasn't even hidden on Novak's calendar!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His DM buddy quit in world class style so it doesn't matter to sing like a canary on CP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been double dipping for 6 months now. I couldn't care less!! Go Pernix go!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go AWAY Pernix go!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad. Lots of good reps and people at Pernix. But Ive seen it over and over in buyouts. Those loyal get screwed. Got to put you and your family first.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about being loyal, nobody is going to buy this POS company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company maybe not but drugs yes

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is project panther? Guys tell me I have family to take care cant afford to lose my job.please share, any replies would be much appriciated.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panther is a project that we all saw on Terry's calendar before somebody on cafeparma outed him and they made his calendar un-public. They are desperately trying to find a buyer for the company. The Panther meetings were with Egalet, Xenoport, Aralez, and some Spanish company I cant remember. Those are just the ones I saw there must be more. It was also fun to see terry's weekly golf events and vacations. He works about 10 days a month.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are going to get heated up after the trip is over for the winners. I expect July to be the beginning of the end. Don't listen to your managers. Get out now while you still can. Don't believe me? Reread the above post and just let it sink in...