Our company is broken, and cannot be fixed!

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, May 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO - U GUYS ARE CRAZY. BEARS ARE GETTING DESPERATE!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am personally skeptical about these buyout rumors. First, the companies that you listed in your post are, in practical terms, too small in size for an acquisition of Pernix to be viable (unless perhaps these were discussions related to carving out specific assets, not the sale of the entire company).

Second, since roughly mid-2015, Xenoport was actually working with an investment bank to sell itself. Thus, it seems unlikely that they would be holding meetings with Pernix to potentially buy the company.

Just some food for thought...I don't think the company is really in a strong position at this point to sell itself, although I could be judging the situation incorrectly. As I see it, either the salesforce will have to finally execute and start to turn the ship around, or the company will go bankrupt. Ball is in your court.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, someone is blaming the sales force.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right??!!? The sales force can "finally" execute. I guess results will finally follow.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whose fault is it then??? look, surely some blame rests on the incompetent management but ultimately it's up to the salespeople to sell the damn product. the product portfolio of this company is decent, so it shouldn't be hard. i haven't seen a sales force this shitty in years. absolutely no excuse for your horrible performance. maybe working for the government is more fitting for you lazy, awful workers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot, how can you expect them to sell overpriced medications with generic alternatives?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you idiot from home office. Did the sales force get the company 300+ million in debt? Did the sales force set our dumbass unrealistic goals? Did the sales force set up the managed care contracts or lack there of? Did the sales for botch the NDC number changes? Get a clue how things operate in the real world of pharma. Were you listening to todays call? Obviously they are looking to sell us. You basically were told today we have somewhere around 12 months

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you idiot from home office. Did the sales force get the company 300+ million in debt? Did the sales force set our dumbass unrealistic goals? Did the sales force set up the managed care contracts or lack there of? Did the sales force botch the NDC number changes? Get a clue how things operate in the real world of pharma. Were you listening to todays call? Obviously they are looking to sell us. You basically were told today we have somewhere around 12 months

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salesforce had a large part to play in the demise of this company. Management is obviously looking to sell the company, I don't dispute that...they have even explicitly said so. However, I've run the financial analysis and I see no realistic scenario in which Pernix can be bought out...the fact that these rumors have been floating around for the past 6 months and yet no deal has been reached attests to that. This really demonstrates how much both management, and importantly the deficient sales reps, have run the company into the ground. What exactly was said on the call?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Daytrader, no deficient sales rep is going to tell you about the call. Go back to your penny stocks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, just a casual observer who is enjoying watching your company crash and burn due to the shitty performance of your company's sales reps. Good luck with the inevitable bankruptcy in the coming year and losing your job (and good luck getting hired at another pharma company...Pernix is the laughing stock of the industry). Loser

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny. I didn't think a casual observer would be a heartless piece of shit that wants to see people out on the street and would want to see a company fail unless of course, they had a reason to feel that way. But if they had a reason to feel that way, then they are not a casual observer. But then again, some people are just heartless pieces of shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on. Obviously a competitor or fired former employee

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales force, sales force, blah blah blah. First time posting and felt compelled to chime in. Im not gonna bash and name call because it's not necessary unless your soft, but it is easy to point to the sales force when you yourself are not actually knocking on doors trying to promote a product that was doubled in price with even less managed care. Having said that, it is our job to move the product and we have. Numbers for trex and silenor were increasing then the landscape changed with additional debt and an entirely different sales force added. Couple that with changes in formulary rebates and the result is what it is...for right now. For what it's worth the neuro sales team is an intelligent, resilient group of people who really know there shit. I find it funny that you would post here not alluding to your background and targeting the sales reps primarily. Investor? Sales rep? Mgmt? I guess it really doesn't matter, because we will continue driving sales and will weather the small minded, nonsense pokes that you take at us and the company we represent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it any better. Those of us that are actually on the front lines know what's going on. We are still increasing sales while working independently in very large territories, where our competitors outnumber us sometimes 3 to 1.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you aren't increasing sales r*****. sales have been on a very steep decline for the last few years. stop making excuses for your failures. you sales rep idiots will be out of a job soon and hopefully wont be able to bring your shitty work habits to another pharma company, as no one in their right mind will hire you awful reps after seeing your track record at pernix

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Hate to say this, really, but I imagine you were picked on quite a bit as a punk and probably still are to this day. Stick your face back into whatever numbers you want and keep it there. The negativity you spew is a good representative of the kind of life you lead.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm, I'm not sure if he is a disgruntled investor but I can't say I blame him. I made the mistake of investing a good portion of my 401k retirement funds in this under-performing company and I've lost just about everything. I'm not trying to start a 'pity party' but thanks to your company, I'll have to work until the day I die in order to recoup what I've lost and leave my grandchildren something.

Now I'm not saying this is necessarily your fault as an employee (?) but the negativity and frustration is understandable. When a company's employees just don't care to try and manage to consistently under-deliver and destroy a company, there are real consequences to shareholders like myself. I am hoping, like many others, that the company is successful.

Regards

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can appreciate what you are saying and it is unfortunate about your investment but the sales staff has certainly not tried to destroy this company. In fact just the opposite. Tirade-boy insists the sales staff sucks and is detrimental. Far from the truth. I really can't speak for the pain side but the neuro team wants this company to succeed and has not given up that idea of success.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to bail. And the smart people will or more families like yours will be effected. I'm sorry. Many of us were fooled during hiring and not told the whole story of what was going on. Good luck