Our Company

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2017 at 5:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DIDN'T KNOW? REALLY?! What about the rep who won Toppers a few times with just ONE doc writing 95% of her scripts? ANd that was before West VA and Maine issues! Please!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if the doc did not believe the rep, Marketing had that brilliant promo of two cups to prove it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! I hate when the “old timer” reps who were either laid off, fired, or quit comment about this crap! I’m not sure what’s worse, working here the last 3 years, or playing the “victim” from having worked here back then. I’ve been here a little over a decade, and admittedly, made some REALLY good bonuses, but I never made half of what most of those reps made! Believe it or not, there are a few reps from back then, who retired as a millionaire. I assure you, if I had made the bonuses they were, I’d buy a life and stay off of the Purdue site! A low performing rep ONLY made $40,000-$60,000 per qtr back then! Shoot, If I made a “measly “ 160K+ per year in bonus, I can promise you, my ass wouldn’t troll this site, unless I felt a little guilty about cashing those checks! lol.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! I hate when the “old timer” reps who were either laid off, fired, or quit comment about this crap! I’m not sure what’s worse, working here the last 3 years, or playing the “victim” from having worked here back then. I’ve been here a little over a decade, and admittedly, made some REALLY good bonuses, but I never made half of what most of those reps made! Believe it or not, there are a few reps from back then, who retired as a millionaire. I assure you, if I had made the bonuses they were, I’d buy a life and stay off of the Purdue site! A low performing rep ONLY made $40,000-$60,000 per qtr back then! Shoot, If I made a “measly “ 160K+ per year in bonus, I can promise you, my ass wouldn’t troll this site, unless I felt a little guilty about cashing those checks! lol. I’d love to see what dosage strength was being RX the most in his/her territory! I bet a dollar to a donut, it wasn’t the 10 mg.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest problem with this company is that the DMs and RDs are the biggest morons in the world. They actually believe that doctors want to hear about Oxy and if you don’t hit your numbers it’s because you are not selling. No new doctors willl write Oxy at all. This place is a shit hole and I can’t wait until the day I can say see you later with my new job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a Purdue manager who thinks a doctor will only prescribe our products if the rep is constantly there to remind them, as if the doctor has no mind of his own and the rep is sooo important!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They prescribe despite how annoying we are and how bad Purdue's reputation is

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious...Anyone else feel like there is absolutely no one at the wheel up in CT?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good luck but doubtful anyone else will take your miserable disposition

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep...Why aren't u growing your scripts exponentially? Let's see 0 squared is...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we need to see a huge uptake in trx very soon. You’ve all got every resource you need for success

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the most demotivating call yet. No coverage, docs don't differentiate and we're late to the party.