Our HARTS yes harts and prayers go out to them

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Doc Who, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:05 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Really? Can you be this stupid? Well, sadly, of course you can.

Listen Sparkles, it's not the tool, it's the person. End of story.

But despite what you think is a clever move the data is the data from the Clinton era assault weapons ban. It was ineffective. Period!

At Columbine, Dylan and Klebold set bombs with propane tanks. Now I don't think any of them resulted in anyone's death because I think most if not all of them failed to work, but they attempted to use an inanimate object, a tool, to inflict mass casualties.

If they had been, in order to be consistent, you would have to be calling on a propane tank ban.

Yeah, your question is really stupid and has zero value to this discussion. Trust me, quit while you're behind. :D

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey! What a coincidence! It's the SAME as when the BAN on prayer in public school was instituted!!!!!!!

It's obvious we need to bring prayer back into schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean the school shootings only started happening AFTER the ban was instituted!

You two really need to stop this because I can make you look like the utter fools that you are with all sorts of correlations like this.

3. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

So your conservative mentality would B to do nothing and keep the status quo. Just let the killing continue. U folks R so dense.:rolleyes:

4. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng Active Member

Once again Doc Pooh so clearly demonstrate the demented logic of the leftwing loons. I didn't say anything you supposed. You're an absolute fool, and you don't deserve a serious proposition. You sure as hell couldn't comprehend it.

5. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Nice dodge Sparky :cool:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gonna get smacked! Just sayin! :cool:

7. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

I will not B able to "comprehend it" but our more intellectual friends here will. Now enlighten us with your bullshit.

8. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member