Our own company board!

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how long till this board is moved to lost civilizations ??? Keep your resume ready.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the JP's complained to cafepharma that they were getting a bad rap because of the thread on General Med Sales section and that everybody could see it so I bet they asked to have it moved.

Too late JP's this company is known as a joke and a resume killer. How else can you explain losing reps when they have not been on-board for a year? You only quit a job that soon when you see that it is a dead end.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And trust me, there are more short tenured reps leaving.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But how could that be when you have that lady on here saying she is making great money and everybody is blowing it out? What numbers are they getting that we are not?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We care....we lead with integrity....we deliver.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps that left were weak and needed to go.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats.. Now that you have your own board you are considered a real company now. (by somebody at least)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would a real company have an assignment like taking pictures of a big "DO NOT SHIT" sign that no clinic wants on their floor? I want to take a picture with a big steaming pile right in the center!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not attached to collagen/ORC messaging.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This quote goes back to 2011. How about now? How about when the #2 rep in the country left and walked away before President's Club? How about when the #3 rep comes back from President's Club and leaves a vapor trail, they got out so fast? How about when the #5 rep, a perennial President's Club member is so disgusted that he hasn't been brought up to the salary of new hires AFTER 3 YEARS that he leaves for less money??? What kind of company has the VP of HR leave without even having a job??? Weak? Doesn't sound like weakness, it sounds like a crappy company! SS had his weaknesses, but not caring about his employees wasn't one of them! "We care." What a joke! This entire company was the vision of a Board Member who got demoted. There is no real Systagenix. It's goooone.