Our own Sally Susman

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2019 at 10:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't disagree with most of what you stated, certainly agree business should not take political sides. Susman certainly has the right to vote for and support who she wants politically, but as a sr. executive representing PFE should she be publicly fundraising for candidates on one side? Should she still be associated with PFE PAC? I think not...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if on my free time, twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat etc I constantly parrot what InfoWars says - an imbecilic rant of alt right ramblings? Is that ok? Because I do it on my free time but represent Pfizer Monday through Thursday from 10am - 2pm?

What if during breaks and at team dinners I spout of alt right, anti illuminati, protocols of the elders of zion nonsense? Is that ok?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can talk crazy or we can use a similar example.

What if you donate the maximum to the Trump campaign? What if you encourage others to vote for Trump? What if you volunteer for the Trump campaign and spend your weekends on get out the vote efforts?

As a Pfizer employee, you’re good to do all of that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big difference between an employee on the ELT vs an employee who has no power or ability to make decisions for Pfizer.

I wished you hypocrites on the left had the same tenacity defending all that's correct not just fighting for your lying side. Sad.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once work let’s out, we’re all equal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the crazies are coming out the woodwork.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is an EVP of Corporate Affairs, who is responsible for PFE relationships with governments around the world. You don't think its an issue or conflict if she is out publicly fundraising for liberal DEM candidates, don't think that just might impact her ability to effectively interact with some governments? I don't care who she votes for our privately supports, thats her business, but when it extends to publicly fundraising for one side, given her role, its a conflict...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As orange man says, you also had some very fine people on both sides...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A major conflict of interest holding fundraising & dinner parties at her house in CT for Democratic candidates while using her title w Pfizer to advertise and promote

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, and PFE allows her to manage the PFE PAC, explain that one...How she skates on these conflicts I don't know...Ethically challenged for certain

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Address the elephant in the room,
    the only thing more important than quality is equality!
    In Pfizer's diversity first culture,
    she is untouchable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Pfizer
    Equality is job one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crooks on both sides of the aisle. Yes she is entitled to freedom of speech etc, however as a shareholder I believe someone in her position would better serve the company (and shareholders) by being more “Switzerland”. It’s all dirty business anyway you slice it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that much is true, crooks are not limited to one party...its not the party Susman is fundraising for that's the issue, its the fact that she is doing it when her role at PFE is directly associated with influencing govt reps and agencies on PFE's behalf, and managing where PFE's political PAC money goes...she is free to vote and support whoever she wants, she should not be sponsoring expensive fundraisers for specific candidates given her job responsibilities

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love her "I found my voice" linkedIn posts, trying to portray herself as an inspirational leader...She has the power in her PFE position to direct PAC and PFE funds to political representatives and candidates, wonder how much of that goes to any politician she does not personally support...She certainly has the right to have her own political views, but not to user her company to further those that she supports...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are Male, hetero, older, conservative, White, smart, disagree occasionally. ..............

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah if Dracula wants to do something constructive fire her ass.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emily Tisch Sussman?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true. Time to fight back against the illegal discrimination. I will. I hope shit hits the fan. Even MLK Jr would be disgusted by the systemic discrimination.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% conflict of interest.
    Incredible they allow her to use business platform for her personal/family political agenda