Our website

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2018 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the company itself(sick in the ICU). Everything is outdated, and overstated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least update the leadership

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clients want to see a robust leadership on the website. Here we have three person departments, overlap between GI, Breast etc. Hire the department heads jobs posted.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...seriously how many clients do you think go to the website to research the "leadership"?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than you think. The clients ask questions.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have leaders?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang it Angry Derm Guy!

We leave you alone for a few days and you are back to responding to your own posts.

Clients also love the SDs actually believing in the company. Why would I give you any volume? There is no way you me quota.

Thanks,

Happy Management.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is hub of illegal activities, and they got caught. We are just the spokes. You want details?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldnt we call him “ Honest Derm Guy”??
    And shouldnt we call Happy Management guy Mr RVP of derm/Urology

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i want details please

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

waiting for details...tick tock tick tock

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eventually the truth will come out when agreement in principle is finalized. In the mean time keep doing tick tock or go ask the management. They will keep lying though.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also ask them why Scott Walton's name is not there at Avista's executive board as Hardwood told us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

complete monkey phuck. The people in charge are morons. It is so evident that we will be sold by xmas. Conducting asset inventory, lay offs, no ranking reports and zero leadership. As an AM i might make 63 to 65. 63 to 65 and i live in airports, planes, hotels and rental cars? Please. We all need to look and get the hell out. Or maybe a union will help us get fair wages. If we go union quickly they will never sell us bc nobody wants that headache. With union support we cant get treated like shit anymore and we can stand up for ourselves.

U N I O N

People like derm leadership will get exposed by union support. The way they treat us cant continue.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with your Union (someone not in leadership and not in sales).

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will be parted and sold as derm, GI, and hemepath client lists. Urology is a goner.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are in way more $shit than told. If 63 Million to DOJ, and firing of CEO, SVP sales, SVP accounting, TZ, Rasmussen, Lash, Shah, demoting Singhal was all that was needed to restore us to normalcy, Miraca would have done it in a heartbeat and not even sweated a bit.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget the firing of two CEOs.

And, Angry Derm Guy is still an employee. Know when to fold ‘em and run.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A company that was once an industry leader has become a joke because of the internal network/friendships/ good old boy network. Remember when TZ was drunk at the NSM and said “ AH, we werent even thinking of him bc he could never sell” ( everybody busted out laughing in agreement). More honest words have never been spoken. We are here bc we promote based off the wrong criteria. BB and HG now lead Account Managers? Why? Great guys but not deserving. Another rushed decision. GC and BM 2 unproven people who are hated and never landed a large global account.
    The industry has tanked but we certainly have not positioned ourselves for any kind of success. Anxious to hear the motivational speech and vision by Greg in Dallas.