Out of business

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company closed shop. Phones disconnected, doors locked. Went away like Simpact implants over night.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering if we'll get our last paycheck and expenses? Does anyone know the story with this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Ridiculous, same asshole as always trying his hardest to do some harm to a company that just keeps growing despite some losers hope that because he was fired may fail. So sad, your last venture as an inside salesman for plumbing didn't work out aye. It's ok, you can always aspire to get your job back as Nobel's last place salesman position back ;-)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good stuff

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a bio science based surgical company is selling its products based on scientific, peer reviewed studies why do they hire a former plumbing sales rep? Who's is charge of hiring someone like that and why?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company bailed out of the last few meetings. First they said they were changing to a direct model- no outside sales people. Then they said they didn't have enough money left for that, now they have a small skeleton crew in Florida finishing things before they are done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this company and thought they were kind of shaky. I'm glad I didn't accept the position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were waiting in mezzanine financing to keep them afloat. The VC that was providing it backed out. Now they have no way to keep afloat unless another VC firm steps up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all waiting as we interview with other companies to see if all this talk of closing the operation is true. I curse the day I accepted this terrible position with this terrible company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a couple local dentists who were unfortunate enough to invest in this company. They are getting frustrated with the lack of ROI, and inablity of the company to get a foothold in any market outside the mini implant market. That segment is small, and not very profitable. There has been no growth at all with the regular implant segment, and with the weak management, lack of a cohesive marketing plan, and no promotions or competitive pricing, no chance of this company doing anything.
    The investors are tired of the games and this is nothing even close to what they were promised.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, if this was really written by management of Intra-Lock its a sad commentary on that person's intellectual fortitude. Not only does it make no sense logically, it is written at a sub 4th grade level. I suppose if you're developing highly technical marketing pieces spelling, grammar and sentence construction shouldn't matter. Lol. Unbelievable.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing? If you look at their website under education, they have no KOL events or seminars on implant! WTF? It seems the only "product" they are promoting is the PRF technique which isn't even a product but a procedure. No repeat sale, no initial sale, just a seminar on how to put blood into a centerfuge and then turn the centerfuge on. A Nobel, Straumann MIS customer can attend the course and then use the technique with their brand of implants. Senseless.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product described above is not widely used. There are considerable drawbacks. A dentist has to draw blood from a patient. Most dentists are not trained in that procedure. The intrinic non sterile environment of the dental operatory is not a condusive to preventing possible infection during a deep intrusion of a blood vessel. From a patient perspective not comfortable, not typical protocol to have your blood drawn ata dentl office and makes an already anxious experience more so. The idea is novel, but not practical.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised it took so long for this company to shit the bed. It was an abortion from the get go. Hemorraging cash, ridiculous marketing, no support, no KOL, no trade show attendance, no education events. How did anyone think this was going to be a success? Word of mouth? LOL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just went to the auction for this company's office and inventory, liquidating everything. I got a real nice lamp and nice little laptop for cheap! This company is great!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least they were able to finally sell something. Good luck with the lamp and laptop.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got some nice stuff at the office all of us employees got a pink slip and no last paycheck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much did they get for Jose at the auction?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any truth to this post?