Out of business

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no truth at all. It's comical that someone would bother with this type of post. Boredom is a bitch.
    This company is in the middle of a large sales force expansion. If you would like any info call the customer service number from the website and ask to speak to a supervisor regarding ongoing projects.
    There are always going to be haters, until of course they get a job and a life and are too busy to care about such mundane lies.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm fucking laughing my ass off at the PP. Whoever posted that smack is one crazy bastard. Nothing left at this company. Done. Finished.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still want to know if they sold Jose at the auction and how much they got for him. Please, only serious responses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is sad, you are lonely and miss the interaction on this thread. That could be only answer to make up a ridiculous fantasy. Again, call the customer service number, go online, go to ICOI Vegas this month, attend an upcoming course, or go away and get your own job. Your wife must be tired and your kids must be hungry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tell everyone the truth! How much did Jose sell for?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GeeZ, been in dental for years never heard of this co. Are they really out of Bangkok? So many implant companies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just ran into a rep from this company and he told me when he was let go a few months ago the company had sold nothing in his territory in the 2 years he worked there. He also told me three others were let go the same week because overall the company was "not meeting their goals". Admittedly the rep had a few other gigs while repping this companies screws, but when NO ONE In the company is selling anything that points to a serious product or marketing issue. I come to this board and see management posting that sales are booming and they are hiring? I tend to doubt it. Been in implants for a long time, never even heard of this company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah, sure you did. Been in implants a long time, still a rep, blah blah blah.
    Yes, hiring at Intra-lock, not booming but building and making profit. More than most of your advertising based companies can say.
    RIP the 200 Strauman employees let go this week. Guess where they will be knocking...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt 200 experienced, well connected educated professionals who have been with the world leading implant company would come knocking on a six man operation who's strength is in third world Latino countries. Keep dreaming though you fucking tool.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried looking up "blah, blah, blah" in the dictionary, not there. Is that one of Jose-A's Spanglish words or are you purposely attempting to portray yourself as a moron?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"In response to the longer-than-anticipated delay in market recovery, Straumann today announced further restructuring and cost-saving initiatives, including the reduction of approximately 200 jobs, bringing the global workforce to about 2230 by year end.. Most of the reductions (approximately 110) are planned at the Group's headquarters in Basel."

So Straumann layoffs 200 people WORLDWIDE, 110 at their headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. Intra-Lock a 7 man implant company i.Pn Florida is goi g to hire them? That would be one hell of commute from Basel to Florida. The Internet obsessed marketing manager from this dipshit Intra-Lock should get an ass slap of reality at some point, the guy lives in a fantasy world.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Jeff is on such a fantasy trip he thinks his POS mom pop screw operation is putting Straumann out of business. If he took the time to look at Straumans latest numbers he'd realize two things. First sales are essentially flat over last year. No great decline. Second, the job cuts are a combination of attrition and staff layoffs at the home office, nothing to do with sales,or even the US. The sad thing is this moron really believes his own bullshit. The reality is he works for a small mom and pop non publicly traded local screw maker. They have zero influence on anything to do with the dental implant market. Zero, just like their US sales. The only thing growing at this business is the sales department turnover rate which is at a staggering 100% over the last 12 months. Keep up the great work.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although you are my favorite douche, you are still so ignorant.
    No one said a word about putting Straumann out of business. It was a comment on the top tier companies not bringing in the numbers. Bottom line is it is a competitive market and IL has the edge with lower overhead.
    24 new hires this quarter.
    Go get your wife this weeks government cheese and then come back to post us how much this company sucks while you search craigs list for an inside sales position.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is this redneck smoking? Government cheese? What are you talking about? What relevance does someone's wife and "government cheese" have to do with dental implants? I'm sorry but this is about as bizarre as it comes. And to think there are doctors that place implants made by this creep's company into patients. You really should get some mental health counseling before something terrible happens. Most importantly have any of those 24 phantom employees contact me at ILSUCKSCOCK.com and I'll let them know exactly what sort of company they are working for. Non payment, lies, failure to pay unemployment and workman comp benefits, bounced checks all the bullshit that IL is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have never been any workman comp claims, certainly no bounced checks, and every employee has been paid what was due. This is a proven fact.
    There will always be people that never wanted to work in the first place that hide behind disgruntled, unjustified comments.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually if any of those 24 new sales employees wants to check with their respective state Office of the Secretary of State, they will find out the truth about Intra-Lock. Make sure they are registered in the state you are working, are paying workmanship comp and unemployment insurance and have a state tax ID number.
    No one should ever believe the lies coming out of Jeff's mouth. Employees in Texas, NY and Massachusetts have been duped by this immoral companies actions. Jeff has a real issue with the truth and anything that resembles morals. He will blame all the issues on former employees. Amazing how former employees from two, three or four years ago can dictate how a company is run. Advice: don't believe what these people tell you, not one word. Second, if you're not already for the good of yourself and your family find another job. This is a terribly unprofessional place to work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work at Intra-Lock and I can say that a lot of what is posted here is true. We get paid once a month. Need to wait sometimes two months for expense reimbursement, and the company has no direction or understanding of even the most basic business principles. Huge mistake.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The claim that this company hired 24 new employees in the last quarter is once again a complete fabrication on the part of the Jeff, the guy who runs this company and posts incessantly on this site. 24 would be the number of employees AND all their customers combined! Keep up the lies!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly this all the truth.
    How this company is still in business is completely unbelievable.
    Immoral doesn't begin to describe JS and the people running this company. I don't think you would believe it if you heard it all.
    Don't ever consider working for this company, take less money from a reputable company if you have to.