Out of business

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked at this company. Huge mistake, even though it was to hold me over while another position came in, the things I saw where nothing short of incredible. I learned more from this company on how not to run a business than anything else. The people here, particularly JS are just bizarre. The decisions and logic I experienced run contrary to any common sense or logic. The only explanation I can provide is that JS is either on drugs, and I mean this sincerely, or he is mentally ill. Is literally that bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so incredibly sad that with all that is going on in the world, good and bad, you concentrate on negative energy towards a company that has long forgotten you and moved forward with successful growth and technology.
    Be happy with life, in the end it was only a job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not sad. It Is actually very positive that one person can now communicate to the masses for free so others don't make the same stupid mistake I did. That is my motivation Ina nutshell. Educate to prevent even one hard working family man or woman from being suckered by this shitbag of a company. It's for the good of my fellow humans, nothing more nothing less. A asshole like you wouldn't understand because you are borderline if not a full blown mentally incapacitated. You have no concept of right and wrong and absolutely no morals. I will,continue to let people know how shitty your company treats its employees o matter how long it,takes me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so incredible sad that Jeff is a douchebag who doesn't pay people who do work for his little mom and pop implant company. It's also sad that Jeff's mother killed herself up in LOng Island and maybe that is why jeffy is such a douche bag.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone post such a horrible comment? That is no reason for anyone to be a douche bag and proves that the main poster on here was not only a bad employee that steals company property but also just a plain bad person. Good luck, bro.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You intentionally screw good intentioned people, and you can't take a little "horrible" smack on a dental board? Grow a set, shithead. No one feels sorry for your pathetic ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a really telling post. Congratulations, you just put yourself lower than him. What kind of an uncivilized animal are you? Looks like you must have fit in really well with the crew at Intralock. Then things went bad and just like common petty criminals both of you can't stop bitching back and forth.

Spineless coward- hiding behind a keyboard typing this filth. You should be ashamed of yourself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The exact piece of crap guy that can't keep himself from commenting on this board is the exact piece of crap that keeps us all from keeping an honest living. Too many assholes taking advantage of smaller companies because they could not not keep up with demand for knowledge in the field. Move on loser!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense that the scum who runs this company would be upset that someone exercises their God given free speech. But, that same corporate-scum consistently fails to pay his employees, lies to his employees, and deceives employees. Many times evil exists behind the guise of a corporation. Even so, immoral and illegal activies done in the name of shareholders equity is no less disgusting than an individuals immoral or illegal behavior. The narcissistic, morally void manager of this company spouts about how HE was wronged. How HIS company was harmed. In reality companies have to be treated as they treat their employees. They lie, abuse, steal from their employees then I believe they should expect the same from their employees. But they are actually surprised when an employee recipricates with like treatment. Double standard for sure. This is about the concept of "the ethic of reciprocity". It's very simple, actually.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff should be ashamed for lying to and failing to pay his employees. I sleep very well at night. Not ashamed at all even in the slighted.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A jackass former employee of years ago is keeping you from making an honest living? So I guess you have to turn to a dishonest living? Lying, cheating, not paying, etc. You guys at Intra-lock sure are easily influenced. Wow.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff here. I blame everything BUT my lack of experience and knowledge, poor marketing skills, personal interaction deficiencies and lack of experience at a large competitive market leading implant company for the failure of this company. None of those factors has anything to do with being the failure we are. The failures are all because of former employees. Its really that simple. Former employees keep us from selling, former employees keep us from gaining market share. Former employees keep us from having a competitive product and of course it's former employees that stop us fom paying our current employees in a timely manner. Is all the former employees fault, nothing to do with me. It's even these same evil former employees that make me use multiple exclamantion points like this:!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't get a boner today while Googling "500lbs of love". It's those God Damn former employees.

Ate a 3 pound bowl of extra hot chili last night and shit myself on the ride back from the restaurant. Son of a bitch ex sales reps.

Got a flat tire on the way back from my weekly special massage - fucking ex reps fault.

- Jeff

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is tragic that you aren't even funny, you don't even have that going for you. Your attempt at wit just falls flat. Can you do anything right?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is funny here is a failed manager of a floundering fourth rate mom and pop implant company claiming to be a success in life. The same guy failed at marriage, lives alone in a $100k house in a white trash section of the poorest state in the county, but he is going to tell all of us how to live our life. Sure.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tragic? Why is it tragic? A little over dramatic I'd say. Now go get your fucking shine box.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the fuck would you care? You're a miserable old man in the last few years of life. Do you think your comments will have any effect on someone posting here? Posting comments on CF lacking like your concerned with people. Sure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contrary to what many people have posted on this board this company is tops in many areas of the dental implant market:

By far the worse possible implant company to work for.

Most illiterate, inexperienced management in the industry

Most complex dumbfounding surgical kits made

Most verbose and meaningless marketing materials and product brochures in the industry

Lowest sales growth of any implant company.

Worse pay plan

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That really does sum up the situation. All true facts. I started about a year ago and can agree with all points. Needless to say, in job hunting process.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if there is a class action law suit against this company? From employees or doctors?