Over 60% not making quota.. 40+% turnover..

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Layla smith, Aug 17, 2016 at 8:43 PM.

1. Layla smith

Layla smith New Member

When will this company finally get that the rediculous growth rate is unattainable? I've been here years, and my quota is more than double what it was last year with just a couple of (the same) hospitals. The good news is.. I have a spouse who is the breadwinner and could easily quit, but I'll just ride this thing out since everyone is under water. I used to be motivated when I made quota or at least was close.. When will they understand that no one is motivated when we are all this far under? Not a good strategy upper management.. People are getting second jobs or just not working!! They don't pay + We're not motivated= company is way under plan!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want all my employees working second jobs

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfectly said. Their low growth is a result of their policies. No mystery to anyone - except them, of course. Why is the Japanese parent company allowing this to continue??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to hook up with a Japanese parent and I can tell you one thing, she allowed a lot to continue...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is pretty obvious to everyone except upper management that the cookie cutter growth rate approach is not sustainable and has already reached its limits in many territories. All we can hope is that upper management is replaced soon. Surely they can only drive it into the ground but so far before the parent company intervenes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But this is the way we've always done things. Surely, we shouldn't change anything, right? Our Sales Ops team is stellar. No one will ever question the logic behind our quota growth because our fearless Sales Ops leader's math will mesmerize everyone. Its only one more patient per month, right? No one will figure out our reauthorizations have diminished each quarter while more claims are being denied. We can hire consultants to discover a brilliant MO quota and add a really cool incentive trip. That will certainly keep the natives in check. Meanwhile, we can laugh all the way to the bank with reduced payouts, 25% growth and record breaking margins. This is sweeter than ever. We can mask our internal struggles by micromanaging the field and firing a few TMs and RMs to show the Japanese we are making progress. After all, these synergy "A" players are no longer a good fit. They must be goofing off by the lake while managing their $100K worth of MOs per segment. We know patient #2's insurance doesn't cover the LV, patient #3 refused the LV and patient #4 has a $10,000 deductible. Speaking of insurance companies, we can wait another 7 years before expanding our part-time national accounts team. Who cares if our infamous story will be used in MBA textbooks. Let's not change a thing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change won't come soon enough.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only changes that will ever take place are the names of the reps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRILLIANT.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same ole story. Fire everybody cuz we hired the wrong people. How bout looking at senior leadership for a change? Why do we continue on this crash course? The 34% at plan will soon be departing when they can't make money anymore.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hysterical! Most are already looking.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

65% of the TMs and 75% of the RMs want to make money. Not happening here! Recruiters are having a field contacting LifeVest TMs and RMs for better opportunities. This has and will be a revolving door until senior leadership is completly swapped out. Take a hard honest look at yourselves first before placing blame on the field. BE BRAVE AND OWN UP TO THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you been snorting Flakka with Austin Harrouff? The numbers you erroneously quote are from 2015. Our new strategy is working and new breed firebrands are making an insane amount of money. Turnover in 2016 is at 11%. Stop the negativity and jump on the bandwagon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this guy is nuts! How many TMs and RMs at plan? Get ready for a mass exodus if this continues Mr. Rah Rah.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BAM!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

72% of TMs are over plan and 65% of RMs are over plan. Let's bring it in for a big win and get 80% of TMs over plan. Winning breeds winning!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I often wonder if the folks above Barry and Bob even care about the turnover and lack of compensation. If the company is making mad money, does it really matter to them if the sales force turnsover every 18 months?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who you are, I know where you live; I'm coming for you.

Barry

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come, but come heavy you coward. I'm a second amendment voter.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure this is true